GC Lustre Pastes NF

NathanNever

NathanNever

Reaction score
I was thinking of buying GC Lustre Pastes NF, but I have a question: do these masses are designated for emax stratified? because bake to 760 Celsius, and the glaze firing for emax stratified bake 725 C? Thank you.

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
no they are for full contour not layered.

NathanNever

NathanNever

Reaction score
At this point I should stay with the emax stain.

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
I had the same question before I purchased them. I have tried the lp stains on layered emax and had good results. I fired at 725 and they seemed to glaze fine. I Just have to make sure the neutral is not to thick.

A

Arkhalon

Reaction score
I burn the glaze is 2.dentint celsius without vacuum. Example my Ceram 1st dentin burn 770C, the 2nd dentin is 760C, glaze is 760. The Lustre burn 760. But i change the Ceram to initial Zr-FS, its perfectly work with emax press.

Last edited:
G

grantoz

Reaction score
did the course the other day with mr hoshi he was saying it is suitable for emax make sure you fire without vacuum

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
What temps does he recommend co monolithic. And for layered. I'm also trying the InSync glaze from Jensen. So far they are nice also. The a shade seems like a better A match to my eyes than the A in the luster pastes.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
for mono about 800c for layering 750c do test run 1st as all furnaces a bit different as you know.But really important no vacuum!!!!!!!