e.max , one bake and glaze

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Last case of the year . 1 e.max crown and 2 e.max veneers . Patient is a 20 yo girl , which had an accident some years ago and missed her central . After ortho treatment , her lateral moved to central's position , canine became central and first premolar became canine . The photos are right after cementation , and I am waiting for her for final pics in 1-2 months . Merry christmas and a very happy new year everyone !!

M

martintay

Reaction score
Last case of the year . 1 e.max crown and 2 e.max veneers . Patient is a 20 yo girl , which had an accident some years ago and missed her central . After ortho treatment , her lateral moved to central's position , canine became central and first premolar became canine . The photos are right after cementation , and I am waiting for her for final pics in 1-2 months . Merry christmas and a very happy new year everyone !!
Love it Dimitris - Merry xmas :)

Cbite Dental Products

Cbite Dental Products

Reaction score
Dimitris, Nice work!

Cbite Dental Products

Cbite Dental Products

Reaction score

Great job! Have to love the feeling of job well done. Merry Christmas!

Cbite Dental Products

Cbite Dental Products

Reaction score
This is a case , done a year ago , 4 layered MO1 e.max crowns . One of the rare occasions where I have the opportunity to take some ''after'' pics after a year .

Nice...we do a great work!

Cbite Dental Products

Cbite Dental Products

Reaction score
We ?? Hmmmm ... Not sure I understand but thank you I guess !

You did a great job on that case!

We as dental lab technicians do a great work...making teeth...we are in a profession where we can really make a big difference in a person's life.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Dimitris im a day late and a dollar short in replying to this thread, forgive me. I applaud you determination and dedication of our chosen profession and craft. Old dogs can learn new tricks from younger pups. Its great to see your evolution in this thread. Great work, great info and pics. Its unbelievable to see a young tech at your level. Keep up the great work. Kudos

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Dimitris im a day late and a dollar short in replying to this thread, forgive me. I applaud you determination and dedication of our chosen profession and craft. Old dogs can learn new tricks from younger pups. Its great to see your evolution in this thread. Great work, great info and pics. Its unbelievable to see a young tech at your level. Keep up the great work. Kudos

dmonwaxa , thank you so much for the great comments !! I love what I do , and I always try to do my best for the patient . I believe that everyone can learn from anyone , as long as there is an open mind !! Thank you again !!!!

J

Jmichael

Reaction score
Those look great! I'd love to see an in mouth photo.