e.max , one bake and glaze

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Very, very nice Drizzit. Sweet incisal effects.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Those aren't completely hand made, you used a pressing furnace and it has a computer in it.

Also you used a digital camera to take the pics and you used a computer to post them online !

What is this world coming to? ;)

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Those aren't completely hand made, you used a pressing furnace and it has a computer in it.

Also you used a digital camera to take the pics and you used a computer to post them online !

What is this world coming to? ;)

Come on rkm , I know you're just messing with me !! I never claimed I am all handmade , I love technology !!!!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I know, I'm teasing you about the DG Logo.

I love your work and learn from it. You have proved that digital and craftsmanship work better together.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Thanks dude !! Of course they work better together !!! I have said it many times here and in Facebook , I am making better and more accurate frameworks faster , so I have more time to layer my ceramics and be better at this ! It is a win-win situation !!

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
6 PFZ crowns , layered with e.max ceram . Tough case because of the initial situation . Patient refused ortho treatment . As you can see hygiene is not her first priority !

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Very nice Drizzt, the shade looked diffrent between the two pictures.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Thanks Tayeb ! Different settings for photography , and always the look different in the mouth !!

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Hey all , 6 zirconia crowns layered with e.max ceram . Difficult case as you can see because of the initial situation . Patient refused ortho treatment . Really hope to get some intraoral from this one .

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Ευχαριστώ dmonwaxa !!!

CAD BANE

CAD BANE

Reaction score
New to post but have followed the Forum for years. Really nicely done Drizzt!! Can I ask what kind of camera set up you are using for your photographs?

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Thank you CAD BANE . I have a Canon D60 dslr body , the MT 24-EX twin flash from Canon and the Novoflex brackets for the flash . I shoot my models in a light tent , with the flash heads pointing to the walls of the light tent , which acts like a bouncer to make the light smoother .

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Nice Drizz, can you post a pic of build right before going into oven and straight from oven?

AcciDental

AcciDental

Reaction score
Wow, the previous cases with crooked front teeth were tough ones.. I really like the natural texture on all of these.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the comments !!!