Cerec competition...Carestream Dental?

F

fanofcadcam

Reaction score
I've met dental labs working from Carestream and they have not had this experience. They recommend Carestream as equal to any of the systems. They ALL need a dry field.... Just don't use one that needs powder- totally outdated now.
Just an FYI - my CareStream doc did eight cases. Had to remake 7 of them using conventional impressions. He just could not achieve adequate fluid control and his margins were obfuscated. Thought it was interesting that CareStream support was blaming me, so I had him mark his own margins - same result. Makes me not so fond of CareStream...
entist and labs w

F

fanofcadcam

Reaction score
I don't think digital impressions are right for all dentists. The brigade that think a good retraction system is pushing heavy body inbetween tooth and tissue to capture accurately should be banned from considering digital impressions- good retraction and dry field management is required. It always was but along the years some people became lazy!!!

Just an FYI - my CareStream doc did eight cases. Had to remake 7 of them using conventional impressions. He just could not achieve adequate fluid control and his margins were obfuscated. Thought it was interesting that CareStream support was blaming me, so I had him mark his own margins - same result. Makes me not so fond of CareStream...
problems with adequate fluid control
Cerec is a P.O.S as well, but look what their sales and marketing department achieved in this industry with some financial backing.
carestream is not 650000 euros. It's not anywhere near 65000. I think it's more like 35000 for camera (which also sends to labs of course) and the desin software and mill. I think- ask your dealers?

A

ANDREA1972

Reaction score
Opinion about cs restore? Can produce implants aboutment with T-base?

Top Bottom