cerec

J

JomoMojo

Reaction score
My Sirona rep today has told me that to register for software 15 you need serial number off of your scanner. Then you would receive a link to download software 15 but don't download it on Windows 10 as it is far too buggy to be of any use at the moment and recommended Windows 7 is much better. With software 15 there is no per use milling if you mill in house but you do have to have a stl import/export license from Sirona that is $2,995 annually.

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
My Sirona rep today has told me that to register for software 15 you need serial number off of your scanner. Then you would receive a link to download software 15 but don't download it on Windows 10 as it is far too buggy to be of any use at the moment and recommended Windows 7 is much better. With software 15 there is no per use milling if you mill in house but you do have to have a stl import/export license from Sirona that is $2,995 annually.

Can it be any scanner or does it have to be a certain one?

J

JomoMojo

Reaction score
Sorry meant to clarify that but it would be your Sirona scanner such as red blue or the new one who's name escapes me at the moment.

M

Mark Blyumin

Reaction score
Sorry meant to clarify that but it would be your Sirona scanner such as red blue or the new one who's name escapes me at the moment.
That is X5 scanner

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk