5 years ago

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I did a full lower arch of single emax crowns. The patient broke one of the premolars.

Just looked it up in the archives. Milling a new blue block now ready for delivery in the morning.

Digital rocks.:Rock: The doubters can kiss my arse!!

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
As long as the prep and occlusion did not change, teeth did not move...you're good. ;)
I'm sure some adjustments will need to be made since the mouth is a dynamic environment.
The crown fractured of the facial. The occlusal and proximals are intact. = winning.:)

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
stopped cooking with cheddar.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I did a full lower arch of single emax crowns. The patient broke one of the premolars.

Just looked it up in the archives. Milling a new blue block now ready for delivery in the morning.

Nice, but why did it break in the first place?:)

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Nice!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
The problem is if they bonded it. cleaning the cement to get to the virgin prep is the hard part. Lets hope they were lazy didn't isolate the field and use a non resin bonded cement :)

I do however agree, having a way to save the day is pretty damn cool.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
The problem is if they bonded it. cleaning the cement to get to the virgin prep is the hard part. Lets hope they were lazy didn't isolate the field and use a non resin bonded cement :)

I do however agree, having a way to save the day is pretty damn cool.

Dr getting back to virgin prep isn't really is problem is it?

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
I agree John but maybe doubt it was bonded, if so it probably wouldn't have failed. I'll never forget a day in Chicago Mid winter 2009, when Dr. Ed McClaren got on stage at Spectrum Day. It was beginning of the afternoon session, All morning was Emax Whoop Whoop!
He started by saying " We've been seeing some Emax failures in the posterior."
Well, the oxygen left the room, total Silence. He went on to say that was likely due to conventional cementation and if bonded, there appears to be no issue. [emoji4]

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I agree John but maybe doubt it was bonded, if so it probably wouldn't have failed. I'll never forget a day in Chicago Mid winter 2009, when Dr. Ed McClaren got on stage at Spectrum Day. It was beginning of the afternoon session, All morning was Emax Whoop Whoop!
He started by saying " We've been seeing some Emax failures in the posterior."
Well, the oxygen left the room, total Silence. He went on to say that was likely due to conventional cementation and if bonded, there appears to be no issue. [emoji4]

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
That wasn't oxygen Dave,just hot air. This is what happens when the Adhesive Dentistry courses are held in the Bahamas.

RDA

RDA

Reaction score

What mill are you using now?