Milling zirconia coping

Status
Not open for further replies.
CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
They' re going up on the scale. They will soon have B.K. chicken fries.
As I understand it, they will be altering some of the traditional BK offerings for the Canadian market.
The Chicken fries are going to be known as Ptarmigan fries. The burgers will be made with 100% seal meat and a new, yet to be named, rendered whale blubber condiment will be added to the lineup.

Last edited:
rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hi, we have dental laboratory specialized in zirconium... we can mill for you any Coping, Bridge or Full Arch. You can send us either the plaster model or your design made on your CAD software.

If we made your design from plaster model we will try to make it so that any further modification after sintering will be unnecessarily.
Also if you send your design, we will guarantee that no grinding will be made after sintering (all the pins will be cut and leveled before sintering),

If you send the design today, tomorrow we will send the finished order.

To ensure the quality of materials, you will receive a tracking link for the order. ex: www.platon.tuti.ro/zaiu (Platon is the name of the doctor... and Zaiu is the name of the patient) with some photos during the production process.

We work primarily with Sagemax and Noritake, but if you have other preferences we can adapt ourself :)

Also we can make the ceramic layering if you want, we use Vita VM9 (Germany) or Noritake (Japan)

The prices are very small i guaranty you, if you want to know them, and see some pictures, please send me a Personal message here in the forum, or on the email: office @ tuti . ro

Are you a paying sponsor here on this site? Anyone selling products or services has to pay a sponsor fee. So we all need to play by the rules here.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
As I understand it, they will be altering some of the traditional BK offerings for the Canadian market.
The Chicken fries are going to be known as Ptarmigan fries. The burgers will be made with 100% seal meat and a new, yet to be named, rendered whale blubber condiment will be added to the lineup.

The drive through windows will be lowered for dog sleds and snowmobiles.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
The drive through windows will be lowered for dog sleds and snowmobiles.
Perhaps they should add dog food to the menu?
On second thought, that would be redundant.

Status
Not open for further replies.