Milling zirconia coping

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danutule

Reaction score
Hi, we have dental laboratory specialized in zirconium... we can mill for you any Coping, Bridge or Full Arch. You can send us either the plaster model or your design made on your CAD software.

If we made your design from plaster model we will try to make it so that any further modification after sintering will be unnecessarily.
Also if you send your design, we will guarantee that no grinding will be made after sintering (all the pins will be cut and leveled before sintering),

If you send the design today, tomorrow we will send the finished order.

To ensure the quality of materials, you will receive a tracking link for the order. ex: www.platon.tuti.ro/zaiu (Platon is the name of the doctor... and Zaiu is the name of the patient) with some photos during the production process.

We work primarily with Sagemax and Noritake, but if you have other preferences we can adapt ourself :)

Also we can make the ceramic layering if you want, we use Vita VM9 (Germany) or Noritake (Japan)

The prices are very small i guaranty you, if you want to know them, and see some pictures, please send me a Personal message here in the forum, or on the email: office @ tuti . ro

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Great. Where are you located Donut?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
You just had to rub it in, don't ya...T-T

D

Danutule

Reaction score
Romania, historical region of Transylvania. I highly recommend you to visit this region of our country, especially (towns) Cluj-Napoca, Brasov, Sibiu, Sighisoara and the salt mine from Turda. This part of the country feels more in architectural and human attitude more like Austria/Germany and Hungary. The south of Romania more like Turkey and the est is like Russia.

I have told you all of these because i want you to know that although we are a small country (medium size for European Union) different region have different "attitude", (hope you understand me).

If you have any other question i will gladly respond to them.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
How much is the beer over there ?

G

grantoz

Reaction score
Good to see we have the important things covered. Anyway Danut your not the 1st lab to try and sell stuff on this web location, we do think its mainly about good information and bad jokes mixed with a little bitterness from people trying to take our business away using cheep labour so if you get given a hard time in this thread you now know why.

M

Mohammad Khair

Reaction score
if you like to market your dental lab,,, that offer a competitive prices,,,, then its very bad idea to do it in a dental lab community,,,,, instead target the docs social networks (u will thank me for this ) :D

M

Mohammad Khair

Reaction score
Good to see we have the important things covered. Anyway Danut your not the 1st lab to try and sell stuff on this web location, we do think its mainly about good information and bad jokes mixed with a little bitterness from people trying to take our business away using cheep labour so if you get given a hard time in this thread you now know why.
by the way, there is no such a thing (cheep labor) in our field... if you know some i would be happy to find a good job for him/her here in UAE for a good salary,,, instead use the word (unqualified).
any qualified dental technician will have a good income any place in the world ,,,, i know that,,,we are looking to bring qualified labor from anywhere everyday.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
in order to advertize you should follow proper requirements and at least donate to the site, if not outright sponsor.

D

Danutule

Reaction score
CoolHandLuke, i am not competing with any sponsor of this website, i use their products, so i do not think they could be upset. I make them a favor. If any of them do not like my thread i will agree to be deleted.

Mohammad Khair thank you for your advise regarding advertising... Regarding cheap work, maybe most indian (from India) and pakistani migrant workers in UAE are unqualified. This is the case with most migrant workers around the world. But with outsourcing in another country there is a different story. And there is cheap work, because else you just cant justify how a cup of coffee can be so cheap although there is so much work producing it. You can not justify the price of an iPhone because it takes so many rare mineral resources and toxic products in the manufacturing process... and you can not say that an iPhone is made entirely by unqualified workers... :)

M

Mohammad Khair

Reaction score
When you market your product to the public internationally any quality will find an eater yes thats right.

but when you market a top professional product, and your product is not up to some level the market will spit your product in your face. and most likely you will change your business rather sooner than you expect.

the cheep price is not because a cheep labor, it is simply because low expenses.
you take 50% of the price but still can save at the end better, you bay 100$ for your rent,,, in US for example you bay 500$ for rent or may be more.

you buy a good house for 80k $, while amircan for example bay 250k $ for the same house. at the end your bay only for materials and equipment and nearly nothing more.

before more than 10 years digusa germany introduce cercon with flexure strength of 600 mpa, they were very proud of it and market it as the best ever material and was not cheep for sure.

now the worst zircon material ever from plah plah plah country is at least 800 mpa of flexure strength
and yet still called cheep material and that's mean cercon is cheeper but this is not the truth.

no one will invest any money and time to made a zircon block that will not stand in the pateint mouth.

give me a bad quality material in our business ??? there is none ,,, no one will buy it,, it will die.
as long as it sell it means it is up to some quality standard.

the materials on the market is used from all over the world, u use vita ivoclar noritake dental wings 3shape and exocad and so on.
Europe are using the exact same materials.

marathon micromotor is very good you can buy a very good one for 300$ and normal one for 120$ they last for 2 years of average work with no problem.
kavo is selling the micromotor for 2000-3000$ its better quality and will live for 8 years with average work with no problem, higher quality than marathon but for me marathon is simply better and more practical.
however, you can call marathon a cheep product but it is one of the most selling micromotor all over the world.

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
I'm still stuck on my salt coming from Turda...

French Cadman

French Cadman

Reaction score
Are you doing also yogurt ?

64b6b63d08f32bd50d0a4114776f4a63_f265.jpg

G

Gabriel

Reaction score
I would hate to think that after Danut1's performance here we are all going to be thrown in the same pot...

Status
Not open for further replies.