dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Need to lay off them BBQ po boys....

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
who am I to say, but as much as *** can rant and name call.. he does contribute more to this forum than anyone else, not to mention hes a hardcore $ponsor to this site. This place would be dull without him. If this were truly a FORUM and not just a place to SELL.. then we should be able to express ourselves however we want, and defend ourselves and our points. Having said that, im not defending his attitude.. but after all this is his thread.. and as he would say: 'if you dont like it, Fok off!' Were all adults here even if some of us act like children.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
You are defending his attitude when you say it's his thread and he's can say what he wants.

Al has contributed far more to this site and he doesn't act like a douchebag.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
All adults???? most here are dental technicians.

I like the idea that if you sponsor and you contribute you can do and say anything.

I guess my milling machine is bigger than yours is a fair point of contention to start name calling.

Like Glidewell says if you don't run off about 7% of the help and the same percentage of accounts every years you will in a few years end up with crap. The bad employees and bad dentists have to stay because they know they suck and no one wants them and must be forced out. The good in both categories have choices. Those unwilling to cull the herd will end up with scrubs.

Would that work for a forum as well or does this place fill a real need for a small playpen for those that don't play well with others?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
When this forum is anything like glidewell im outta here. Flashy marketing but no substance..no thanks.

Like I said rkm.. his attitude sucks and ive said that many times.. but every good story needs an antagonist. Ive never met anyone on this forum in real life.. and personal lives aside.. this is a tech forum. I think theres a point to be made that if you dont contribute technically or moniletarily to this site then your just selling.. welcome to dentaltown 2.0

swisstek

swisstek

Reaction score
who am I to say, but as much as *** can rant and name call.. he does contribute more to this forum than anyone else, not to mention hes a hardcore $ponsor to this site. This place would be dull without him. If this were truly a FORUM and not just a place to SELL.. then we should be able to express ourselves however we want, and defend ourselves and our points. Having said that, im not defending his attitude.. but after all this is his thread.. and as he would say: 'if you dont like it, Fok off!' Were all adults here even if some of us act like children.
I completely agree with this opinion!

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
When this forum is anything like glidewell im outta here. Flashy marketing but no substance..no thanks.

Like I said rkm.. his attitude sucks and ive said that many times.. but every good story needs an antagonist. Ive never met anyone on this forum in real life.. and personal lives aside.. this is a tech forum. I think theres a point to be made that if you dont contribute technically or moniletarily to this site then your just selling.. welcome to dentaltown 2.0

Poor Jim I bet he says up nights worrying about some little lab guys opinion of him and his largest lab on the planet. LOL!

The name of this forum is the dental LAB network not the dental TECH :artist.png: network.

The ability to do more that just make teeth is important to being more than just a tech that owns a good job with some used out of date equipment to sell when its over.

As for ***, for a guy that is as prosperous as he is he seems to be very angry most of the time. I understand that, you guys piss me off too.:mad:

You have never met anyone on this forum you have been on 5 years? You don't get out much, do you?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
"I understand that, you guys piss me off too.:mad:"

Sorry about that, but just remember that it's better to be pissed off than to be pissed on.;)

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Poor Jim I bet he says up nights worrying about some little lab guys opinion of him and his largest lab on the planet. LOL!

The name of this forum is the dental LAB network not the dental TECH :artist.png: network.

The ability to do more that just make teeth is important to being more than just a tech that owns a good job with some used out of date equipment to sell when its over.

As for ***, for a guy that is as prosperous as he is he seems to be very angry most of the time. I understand that, you guys piss me off too.:mad:

You have never met anyone on this forum you have been on 5 years? You don't get out much, do you?

So what are you doing here? Its not dental reseller network either. Im about to go *** on you because you make no relevant points just stir the pot. If youre pissed off then piss off.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
And btw.. having the largest lab on the planet is no measure of success in my book. Wal mart is large too.. do you think they employ the best and brightest? Do you think the customers give a crap about how large they are? No, just everyday low prices.

This thread is about bars.. so why not get back on topic already.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
Little bitty techs with little bitty hands and little bitty feet and little bitty voices that go peep peep peep.

You seem think you must sit down and make it with those little bitty hands and if not you stomp your little bitty feet. I love it...I just love it.

I pass natural gas in your general direction.

Now back to the topic. Let me give you a tip. Stay out of bars with your little bitty self.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Thank you for proving my point tom, irrelevant as ever. You yourself said you dont do bars on this very thread. So i ask again.. what are you talking about??

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
I don't do any lab work....I am in sales for a lab that does anything and everything.

I was talking about YOU. I have an AFFINITY for talking about you. I amuse myself.

I come here so even Rain Man has stuff to keep track of.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I don't do any lab work....I am in sales for a lab that does anything and everything.

I was talking about YOU. I have an AFFINITY for talking about you. I amuse myself.

I come here so even Rain Man has stuff to keep track of.
May we pour you another c0cktail?

shane williams

shane williams

Reaction score
Hey look I found a pic of Scott!!!

giphy.gif