#trickybar #wtfbar

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Poor Jim I bet he says up nights worrying about some little lab guys opinion of him and his largest lab on the planet. LOL!

Welll..... since this is a Technical website, let's get 'technical'. Aurum Dental Labs is really the largest dental lab on the planet 'technically speaking'. But that's just me be 'technical'.

Thanks,

Kent Walton-Digital Dental 'Tech'

Just seeing how many 'technical/tech's' I could get in there.;)

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Welll..... since this is a Technical website, let's get 'technical'. Aurum Dental Labs is really the largest dental lab on the planet 'technically speaking'. But that's just me be 'technical'.

Thanks,

Kent Walton-Digital Dental 'Tech'

Just seeing how many 'technical/tech's' I could get in there.;)

I like the technicality of your technique. Just one technician's opinion.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
kent i would give you a Like on that one, but it already says "Likes: 69" and i don't want to ruin that.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Kent can you elaborate on aurum, I live near aurum in spokane, I dont know much about them, I thought there was only 2 or 3 labs? Are they global?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
The Spokane lab is mostly a relay operation...the bulk of the work is done at the main lab in Calgary...

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
aurum group of labs is where i begun. in toronto. they insist all the milling is to be done in calgary as well as all the iTero. "sister" labs are only allowed to do scan and design work.

i would not wish my worst enemy to work there.

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
kent i would give you a Like on that one, but it already says "Likes: 69" and i don't want to ruin that.

Gee thanks.o_O I'd much rather more likes, but it's ok. I'm not worried about losing the number 69.

Last edited:
KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Kent can you elaborate on aurum, I live near aurum in spokane, I dont know much about them, I thought there was only 2 or 3 labs? Are they global?

I don't know why I said Aurum. I meant Modern Dental Lab. They're global. I was thinking one and typed another. My bad!

They started in Hong Kong and moved to Shenzhen. Then they opened in France and Germany and then US via Chicago. Then in LA, Seattle, and now Boston.
I'm sure I missed something in there, but you get the gist. Their lab in Shenzhen has over 5,000 workers! That's crazy!

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score

i would not wish my worst enemy to work there.

Tell me about it...used to work there long time ago...although my life was quite good being higher up on the corporate ladder... but hated the politics...