#trickybar #wtfbar

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Need to get you registered with Texas State Board one day . . . excellent work, Bernard.
Blows competition out of the water with finish. What's your secret to get that finish -
if you don't mind sharing your internal target/standard for polishing (?like Ra, Rq, Sa numbers).
Love it you do not have sharp corners that can weaken superstructure internally.
Should advertise in the American College of Prosth J of Prosth . . .
LCM

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Bernard's photos are after polish, and after photoshop.

Mine are taken while work is in the mill, which Bernard refuses to post on this forum after multiple requests. Want me to polish and photoshop some for ya? LOL

Who really knows what his bars look like out of the mill? You want to blow Bernard while in the water? OK?

??

Dr. Steven Schmitt, in TX uses me daily for bars. Surely you know of him?

Not One remake in years now!

Last edited:
Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
this_thread_is_gay_gif-gif.38286

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Apparently he knows how to "polish Schmit behind the door". :D

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
I worked in an Armenian/German lab once. This guy would come in every other day. Just to polish crowns.
Another coworker with a heavy accent came up to me and asked, "Wheres the Polish guy?"
I'm like, "What Polish guy? There are no Polish people here."

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Well, we will never see One of Bernard's bars while in the mill.

I am proud to show you guys mine. ??

I find he really adds nothing to this forum, except trying to get work without becoming a vendor.

Donates Zero knowledge and info. Just sales sales sales...?

I find it to be quite rude myself to the owner and forum members.

I do not photooshop my pics, and gladly take photos while in the mill.

Very proud of what employees and myself have done.

I welcome any of you to show me your milled bars that you made on your own miill with your own strategy! I have been doing this for all of One year now, and I will catch-up to Bernard very quickly.

I am pretty sure Bernard uses an automatic polishing unit with little various shapes of media and vibration.

Any of you can go buy One of these machines. Most all implant companies use this method of polishing.

I have been shopping for One.

Last edited:
DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Scott has bar envy

None of you can do what I do John.

You call that envy? Better check your head bro.

Give me One more year to surpass Bernard.

Maybe by then he'll learn how to become a vendor? But I doubt it. (Cheap-a55)

Last edited:
JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score

LOL , you seem to have the issue here.

You keep sniping and poking at someone that is exceptionally more experienced and successful than you are. There is a reason why Nobel bought Bernards and his brothers company company. Now Panthea is taking where he left Biocad with Nobel and moving way past his old offerings.

I was going to compliment you on the surface finish on the last bar but you went nutzo again.

BTW Glidewell will be selling fully equipped HAAS with all their RD on strats loaded on up in turn key fashion. Seems like more and more people WILL be able to do what you are doing soon if they want to pay for it. Seems like the average guy will be able to walk in and do standard stuff real soon.

Did you sell any of your systems yet, looks like you will have competition in this market.

Glad I am just dumb and just buy stuff that makes me money.

shane williams

shane williams

Reaction score
Reading this post has been very entertaining. Bernard asks Scott "why", he says something back. Bernard produces exactly what Scott says he doesn't have, they exchange pleasantries, then other people, NOT Bernard start saying better compliments to Bernard. Scott takes this as offensive from Bernard and starts the name calling and childish behavior. Then people poke a little fun at him and then he puts himself up on the pedestal again. Thank you all for playing.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
I find Bernard to be an a55wipe myself for years now.

Has little to do with this thread. He shares nothing at all on this forum, and just promotes for free.

That is being a total d1ck for someone who has millions. No?

No, Glidwell is not selling HAAS to make bars and abutments John.

Do you know Glidwell calls me with furnace/element questions. They ask me all sorts of things!

My main business is not selling HAAS mills. I really don't care if anyone buys it or not?

I do not even advertise that I make them? People just contact me anyways. I tunred down many people who want to buy a HAAS believe it or not. Too much trouble to train some people. A man in Chile want me to build him One, but I declined. Same for a guy in Canada, and another in Europe.

John, I make more money than you, and am much younger. Don't tell me how to make money. Your words/ideas/thoughts mean nothing to me.

I only started to mill bars One year ago. Give me a break!

John, laugh all you want. My HAAS has been full for a long time now, and we are plugging in my second in Two weeks. Then, another....etc...

Don't really know how you guys think your opinions affect me in any way, shape, or form?
I still make more $$, and know more than you. ?? Go sleep on that tonight! LOL

Last edited:
JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
LOL

So Glidewell is not selling their Haas solution for Bars Scott?

As for my net worth I earned it all, no inheritance like someone that boasted about such things.

The fact that you feel you have some understanding of what my financial situation is is truly a mystery to me. If you need to think your in first place good for you.

As for my age yes I have been at it longer than you in this world, and that may account for my ability to communicate and not come off like an utter douchebag to the world.

Why you feel attacked in this thread is ALL on you Scott, we are just commenting on what we see.

I can understand the hard work that you have put in to get where you are at and this has never been questioned. The knowledge you have gained by developing what you have working now is not in debate. Perhaps it would be better to align yourself with people much more experienced and talented than yourself discuss things rather than appoint yourself king know it all.

It may be beneficial to think about the reason these forums are successful and why most of us participate here, its about sharing and learning from each other and to not belittle and attack when things become debated.

We are not against you in anyway at least I can speak for myself

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Actually Glidewell will start selling their HAAS for bars and abutments. They sold one to Mark Jackson and I spoke to little Robin a month ago regarding this and my name is one the list to purchase one. We will be placing our order this year for one.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Actually Glidewell will start selling their HAAS for bars and abutments. They sold one to Mark Jackson and I spoke to little Robin a month ago regarding this and my name is one the list to purchase one. We will be placing our order this year for one.
I heard the same thing Tyler

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Well, we will never see One of Bernard's bars while in the mill.
I find he really adds nothing to this forum, except trying to get work without becoming a vendor.

Donates Zero knowledge and info. Just sales sales sales...?

Second that...

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
What cracks me up about all of this is that we have a Milling Center arguing with a Dental Lab. Of course the milling center should know more.

shane williams

shane williams

Reaction score
What cracks me up about all of this is that we have a Milling Center arguing with a Dental Lab. Of course the milling center should know more.

To me what's so funny is how defensive he got after a few people said that Bernard's bars are better. Even Scott admitted Bernard's the "bar master". It is what it is.

I have found that with Scott it's his way or the highway, so I usually take gravel!!ha
Now Scott that's not being disrespectful, just trying to be funny.

You're right he should know more, and I believe we all can admit he probably does. The issue of Bernard's photos after milled or straight from the mill are irrelevant. They both look great, and Scott should be proud that he's done what he's done in only a year.

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
Scott please don't insult me. Be respectful like it should be in a forum and again I invite you to come meet me during a trade show. Or call me so we can discuss.
I still wait for this.

It not because you are a "sponsor" that give you the right to personally insult someone else on a forum.