Zero degree teeth..

denturist-student

denturist-student

Reaction score
Denturist student you can take protrusive records to set the condyles very simply without a pin tracer of course use a facebow.As for setting condyles at less than 30 degrees, most patients are of decent age most of their condyles were around 10 degrees or less because of ware of the TMJ.With your protrusive records take 3 of them you will get a good average .I dont find it that hard to do and the final result was and is always better it just takes practice.I hope this helps, also read that book I mentioned as it was written before digital facebows so it is easy to do without outlaying big cash. They also talk about getting mandibular relationship in to a relaxed muscular position and that the mandible was suspended in a muscular sling they were doing this years and years before LVI , Machorris and others turned it into a business.
Quite interesting...I use facebows where it is practical. Yes I agree with your ten degree plane but depends on which plane you are referencing...and the articulator you choose...Campers might be different from Franklins plane...Using Camepers plane the occlusal plane is about 8-10 degrees from level on an articulator...I have seen the Arcus Digma facebow and apparently it acieves really good results....The Kavo articulators are good to use with the Vita teeth....easy to set up....