Willi Geller Creation Zr porcelain

A

adamb4321

Reaction score
I was chatting to a colleague in another lab yesterday, the last time I saw him a few months ago he was telling me how much he loved Willi Geller Creation porcelain for zirconia.

Since then he's had loads of problems with cracks developing on cases fitted 6 months or so previously, he didn't think it was a support issue but the only common feature was all of the cases had been adjusted by the surgeon during fitting.

Anyone else had or heard of problems like this?

Rex Kramer

Rex Kramer

HMFIC
Reaction score
I believe you answered your own question....

been using CreationZR since it came out...put it on all sorts of different ZR material, nobody complaining yet.....

rex

corona

corona

Reaction score
whats his firing cycle exactly. hopefully he considering that zirconia has a low thermal conductivity and is treating his firing parameters accordingly . I would check that first . Also. what is he using for his wash on zirconia ? whats the temp on that ? usually suppose to be around 100 degrees higher than your first bake . if all else fails ... call jensen support .. they are tops . good luck .

A

adamb4321

Reaction score
not sure of his firing temps or protocols and I've not seen any of his crowns, just wondered if this is a known problem or just isolated

Rex Kramer

Rex Kramer

HMFIC
Reaction score
If the surgeon is grinding on the ZR frame to seat it...there is a bigger problem...

has he had complaints from his other accounts? If not......

rex
---

A

adamb4321

Reaction score
I think it's more like the surgeon's are adjusting the occlusion etc not the fit surface