why are my clasps not shooting

T

troy&mer

Reaction score
I just bought a new flexible injection machine and I keep getting a suck hole and acrylic is shy at clasp and doesnt come out what am I doing wrong? there is plenty of material just not sure why it wont go all the way to the clasps?

Last edited:
CYNOSURER

CYNOSURER

Can't reMember
Reaction score
got pics? what machine? what material? how many sprues? and where? how long are you heating it? manufacture rec time and temp? Some systems like hot/warm flasks. Valplast likes room temp flasks. hand wax clasps or pattern. what type clasps?

I see your two questions and raise you half a dozen.

S

skoo9382

Reaction score
got pics? what machine? what material? how many sprues? and where? how long are you heating it? manufacture rec time and temp? Some systems like hot/warm flasks. Valplast likes room temp flasks. hand wax clasps or pattern. what type clasps?

I see your two questions and raise you half a dozen.

All of these questions are very important to solving your problem actually. and i'd like to add a couple as well.

how long after the injection do you release the press? i found this was the major culprit when i was getting "suck holes"

FRS likes the flasks to be hot so that the material flows over the hot surface, TCS likes the flasks room temp, but has a easy-flow paint on which works well for me so far.

Top Bottom