Where could i buy liberary of implant system?

R

Roberto

Reaction score
I'm a 3shape user and miller from 4 years and i had this problem too, now i have a library of almost one hundred working implants base(3i, Straumann, Astra, Nobel and so on...).
You can buy a library without a problem in Europe but to make your manufact correctly you need to test it before and to find a good cooperation with your miller because every machine has it's own tolerance and the file's output of 3shape it's an Stl files that's not the "best" for geometrical form.
It's not so simple however if u want further explanations about the passages and the productions of these manufacts with 3shape contact me in PM
I am experiencing the same problem with 3 shape library, can you help me to solve it?
My library is so poor.
Thank you, [email protected]

R

Roberto

Reaction score
Care to explain? If your talking about scanning an abutment or interface (with the hole waxed in) and desiging over top of that then yes, a lot of people are doing that. I would like to know though if you are designing a one piece abutment with interface without an abutment software, and how long is that taking you to ghetto rig that with the software?
Hello, YMS96
Can you explain better what you are doing?
I am new to 3shape. thanks

Y

YMS96

Reaction score
Hello, YMS96
Can you explain better what you are doing?
I am new to 3shape. thanks

Basically you can scan an abutment/titanium interface as a prepped tooth and build your abutment/crown on top of it without any additional implant/abutment software. Just put some wax in the hole after it's screwed in and then spray it.

R

Roberto

Reaction score
I think i got it.
I could use an abutment for a cemented crown or even one for provisionals. Then When the coping comes I will have to open the screw hole, and cement both structures with resin based cement, is that right?
Thanks

K

kmgold1234

www.dess-usa.com
Reaction score
NT Trading is waiting on FDA approval for their titanium bases and library- thi s has been in the works for some time.

There is a new milling center player for those of you in the US or Canada called Allied dental Solutions- they have the same machines glidewell has, 3shape scanners, and the scan jigs that one other person mentioned. The owners name is Peter - they are trying to get their website up so you can email me and I will let you know when they are ready.

Also if you ever need implant parts keep us in mind- Implant Depot - 1-888-461-8008
thanks
Keith

G

geincdental

Reaction score
Scan body library/titanium bases

We are the distributor for the US for NT Trading!
FDA approval is done and the parts are legally available for the US!
Our scan body library is free of charge for all Exocad, 3-shape and Dental Wings systems!
Give us a call or email!
Advanced Implant Restorations
305-665-8256
[email protected]
Thanks

NT Trading is waiting on FDA approval for their titanium bases and library- thi s has been in the works for some time.

There is a new milling center player for those of you in the US or Canada called Allied dental Solutions- they have the same machines glidewell has, 3shape scanners, and the scan jigs that one other person mentioned. The owners name is Peter - they are trying to get their website up so you can email me and I will let you know when they are ready.

Also if you ever need implant parts keep us in mind- Implant Depot - 1-888-461-8008
thanks
Keith

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
I use Allied for all my one piece Ti abutments. Great guy, very knowledgable! I actually have the Glidewell library and use his bases to design my own Ti abut and just sent him the stl files. Great turn around time as well, plus he can design any abutment system if you give him extra time on the case.

O

omarbhan

Reaction score
You could contact Medentika Germany. There you can get idividual aburment and bridge made. You need the scan body from them to be able to do this.

Regards
Omar

G

GeneNY

Reaction score
Hello:
Do you the the contact info for allied?