Wax-up

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
Hello to all!

I would like to enquire about how it made in USA.is there any wax-up,what the dentist can try in? Or i just missunderstood something.

Here the wax up is just the patient can see appr. the final result in the model.

I saw some articles from USA,where i read about wax up try in....

Thanks

Denturist

Denturist

Reaction score
I always do a wax try in..... It allows you to be sure of the bite and aesthetics of the finished denture.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Brian, do you always use a occlusal table to set your teeth per your picture?

Brian

Brian

Reaction score
Just the anterior.. I set the table to the bite rim and trace the rim in red pencil.. If I have a Doc who takes the time to sculpt the rim and trim to the Ala Treagus, I will lute the plate to the rim without using the pedestal and articulate the plate with plaster and set the entire maxillary..

I hope that answers your question..

All of my try ins go out as if their ready to process.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Just the anterior.. I set the table to the bite rim and trace the rim in red pencil.. If I have a Doc who takes the time to sculpt the rim and trim to the Ala Treagus, I will lute the plate to the rim without using the pedestal and articulate the plate with plaster and set the entire maxillary..

All of my try ins go out as if their ready to process.
Ever consider making an index out of lab putty to preserve the same info?

Brian

Brian

Reaction score
Ken, I have... Just found this to be a time saver.. I have a drawer full of these plates ( got through Lincoln) Keep it with the case pan, with the pt's. name.

Massad uses the putty technique and a good one it is........

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score

Yes it did, thank you, and another thing........man that is a beautiful wax-up. I have to wax a U/L complete denture tomorrow and I tell you what. I'm going to have your pictures up on my monitor when I do it.......beautiful work brother, seriously.

L

labdude

Reaction score
I just noticed Brian, why the missing bicuspids???

araucaria

araucaria

Balanced
Reaction score
"The 9minute Wax-Up"

"The 9minute Wax-Up"

Spotted in the French lifestyle magazine "Le Poisson Rouge" on the way back from IDS last week.
Amazing new video dvd making a millionaire out of a chinese tech in peking allegedly. Says he got the idea from the internet - learning about the art of speed waxing. He says he's got his team of 47 techs outproducing every other main lab in the country and may gain a prestigious award for export. At a press-conference Mr Foo Kin Wong of Choo-Ween province said his new DVD entitled "The 9minute Wax-Up" has proved to be a massive hit with the rapidly expanding Chinese technical supplies network, and orders are flooding in from around the world for the step-by-step training demonstration. He says he was very lucky that no international patent or copyright existed on the information he found - the original developers have thrown away a fortune of untold value. He's currently unavailable for comment while on holiday on his new $25 million yacht in Monaco.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
The Red Fish?

Happy April 1st mon chum!

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Right up alley of Tim Lane . . .

"The 9minute Wax-Up"

Spotted in the French lifestyle magazine "Le Poisson Rouge" on the way back from IDS last week.
Amazing new video dvd making a millionaire out of a chinese tech in peking allegedly. Says he got the idea from the internet - learning about the art of speed waxing. He says he's got his team of 47 techs outproducing every other main lab in the country and may gain a prestigious award for export. At a press-conference Mr Foo Kin Wong of Choo-Ween province said his new DVD entitled "The 9minute Wax-Up" has proved to be a massive hit with the rapidly expanding Chinese technical supplies network, and orders are flooding in from around the world for the step-by-step training demonstration. He says he was very lucky that no international patent or copyright existed on the information he found - the original developers have thrown away a fortune of untold value. He's currently unavailable for comment while on holiday on his new $25 million yacht in Monaco.

I need to google this and Tim Lane needs to get on line to order his
yacht. I am sure with a little bit of ingenuity, he can get his stats
down to 8 min 55 seconds . . . :D
LCM