Ultrasonic Cleaner

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
I use general purpose cleaner. diluted 10 to one could probably save by using something else.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Yeah but do you unload the dishwasher?
Yes, I would be crucified if I loaded it though, "I don't load it right". So I put the 10-20% of the uncleansed dishes back into the sink for her to reload properly. She is always bitching about having to do dishes all the time.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Yes, I would be crucified if I loaded it though, "I don't load it right". So I put the 10-20% of the uncleansed dishes back into the sink for her to reload properly. She is always bitching about having to do dishes all the time.
That's a constant at my home. Penguin will load it "full" run it and 2/3rd are still dirty, and it could hold 2x as much if it were organized at all. The water sprays UP angle the stuff so the dirty side is down. I just don't get it.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
That's a constant at my home. Penguin will load it "full" run it and 2/3rd are still dirty, and it could hold 2x as much if it were organized at all. The water sprays UP angle the stuff so the dirty side is down. I just don't get it.
She loads it very organized, just will put two plates lips together and think it will be cleaned by magic.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Depends what I am cleaning, but its often dish soap or ammonia, and sometimes alcohol.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
just tried a new "thang"

white vinegar 50/50 water solution with oranges soaking in the vinegar.
decent citrus smell, excellent cleaner!

JTG

JTG

Reaction score
Formula 409 and water, about a 25/75 mix.