Tribos 501s

• Thread starter McCall Dentures
  • Start date
McCall Dentures

McCall Dentures

Git Er' Done.
Reaction score
Brian posted a sweet case on dentaltown. Anyone else using these teeth? Have pictures to share? How much are they per card? They look awesome, need to get me some!

TomZ

TomZ

Reaction score
Very natural looking...Been using them for 9 months

McCall Dentures

McCall Dentures

Git Er' Done.
Reaction score
Lets see some pictures then!

Why did you call the phonares 'phognarly'???

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
I set a couple fixed hybrid's today with this brand, not sure how well they will hold up to the added stress of this type of appliance. I normally use NFC's and recently the Phonares for Hybrids and they are hard as nails. The client saw these teeth discussed on dentaltown and asked me to use them in this case so I am covered in any event if they do not hold up.

The unique channel for the post teeth should work well for the bar. I will say that they did not match the Vita guide very well but for this FMR it makes no difference.

I like the posterior morphology with the 5th cusp and the translucent enamel, but most of all the price is very competitive for a premium tooth.

TomZ

TomZ

Reaction score
Ryan=

Mix and matching Tribos with another posterior brand is exceptable and easy to do if you think strength is an issue, but want an estheticly natural anterior. Personally, I have not had an issue with the teeth holding up, but they havent been out there long enough to track. As a side note I have replaced other brands of nano-mumbo-jumbo-composite-hybrid-crosslinked teeth on implant cases because they didnt hold up, so I dont feel there is a disadvantage in using Tribos.

cheers

McCall Dentures

McCall Dentures

Git Er' Done.
Reaction score
Excellent, thanks guys. American Tooth has a cheap nano-mumbo-jumbo cross linked tooth that looks OK. Thought about trying it....

If you guys had to buy working mold guides for two or three teeth, what would you go with? We're looking at Uhler Premiums for economy, Ivoclar blueline, and possibly these slick lookin' tribos.

droberts

droberts

Reaction score
Vita Physiodens...the best and most natural looking tooth on the market.
More expensive than others, just raise your fees.