Top 10 printers from LMT Chicago 2019?

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Someone took their valuable time and posted a rather in depth report which was Greatly appreciated. I just can't seem to find the initial thread. Anyone know what I'm searching for? Thanks in advance!!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Before someone tags me I spent over an hour looking and don't remember it at all.

Anybody remember a phrase, exact phrase, in the thread? Any participants remember participating and something they said?

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Big thanks JMN, I'm hoping the author sees it 😊

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Carbon, Nextdent, Asiga, and envisiontech is all i would look at, Kara just blows, i hear nothing but eh from users plus their resins looks yucky! Moonray is also a good one and then there is always the formlabs.

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
Someone took their valuable time and posted a rather in depth report which was Greatly appreciated. I just can't seem to find the initial thread. Anyone know what I'm searching for? Thanks in advance!!
What you are looking for top 10?
Quality?
Precision?
Speed?
Productivity?
Easy maintenance?
Cost?

Cause for an example we are evaluating 37 brand of 3D printer at the moment here in the office and I can tell you that we will not get the same result depending of what you want to do. ;)
(not sure if I will be able to share the details with you guys, honestly it cost us a lots of time and money for this "study", but i can probably share some hints)

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Quality?
Precision?
Speed?
Productivity?
Easy maintenance?
Cost?

Cause for an example we are evaluating 37 brand of 3D printer at the moment here in the office and I can tell you that we will not get the same result depending of what you want to do. ;)
(not sure if I will be able to share the details with you guys, honestly it cost us a lots of time and money for this "study", but i can probably share some hints)
By the time your study is completed, there will be more printers on the market.

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
By the time your study is completed, there will be more printers on the market.

HAHAHAHA True, soooo true, when we started our internal study, Formlab launched the new model 3, but it not available yet.
Thing said, many new model are not for industrial use like we do, they are more for single simple user anyway.

Best

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Quality?
Precision?
Speed?
Productivity?
Easy maintenance?
Cost?

i would LOVE to hear your input!

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
There's many many variables needed to be dialed in for proper results ... it took me a few weeks and lots of trials to nail down the proper settings for my setup.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Truth is, as a result of my previous post and heading, we decided to go with the final reccommendation SprintRay Pro 95, this was his final choice and made total sense . A week after we ordered, Argen made it there choice!!! Too funny but glad to have company and a good one too!!!😊😊😊

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Truth is, as a result of my previous post and heading, we decided to go with the final reccommendation SprintRay Pro 95, this was his final choice and made total sense . A week after we ordered, Argen made it there choice!!! Too funny but glad to have company and a good one too!!!😊😊😊
*their

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
How do you like it and what are you printing with it Dave?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Hi Rob! We won't receive it until June 😒
Keep me posted. I'm still on the fence but my digital denture cases are starting to increase.
I need more models printed for diagnostics , dentures and splints.

Top Bottom