Sum3D manual

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Wondering how I could get my hands on a Sum3D PDF manual? Something really detailed in how to set up the tools and each specific step type?

Jason

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk HD

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
CimSystem - Dental Solutions Have you been here recently and looked around for info?

Where did you buy it from Jason?

I have all sorts of documents and such, but your reseller should spend his time doing this for you maybe?

If, not...then I will assist for free of course.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Thanks for the manual link Scott! I have gone to the download section but keep getting a .chm file? Could never find anything like a manual. I really want to spend some time measuring and setting up tools in the tool box. Like a better explanation of all the settings within the strategy for tool settings etc.. I purchased from an individual who got out of the dental side originally. I purchased support from CAP. Ill check with them tomorrow about more detailed manuals.

P

primus

Banned
Reaction score
Did you download the "Magic Words" from my web-site yet? That is a regular .pdf

Setting up tools? Like what? Why do you have different tools that need anything?

What problems are you trying to cure? What's an example of something you think you need to change?

Last edited:
NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Lmao! Sorry, kept looping and threw me off. Had to get a chm reader;) thanks again for all your help.

Jason

J

JUAN CARLOS LONDOÑO

Reaction score
C

charles007

Reaction score
Juan, this post is very old from 2013 !!! You need to start a New post with a good title to get the help you need . ;)

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
You should call your re-seller of the software and ask for support. If not,

email or call CIM systems and they can help you out.

Top Bottom