Space mouse

A

aqdental

Reaction score
Hi, can someone recommend a 3d mouse? 3d connexion "enterprise" looks good
but not cheap. Is really worth spending all that money?? Thank you.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
How many keyboard shortcuts are you using during your regular work ? A lot ? Then it may be worth it... if you mainly using the mouse then the basic model would be more suitable IMO. I use quite a few CAD programs and the space navigator it more than enough for my needs.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Geese,I call support when that damn hourglass shows up!

A

aqdental

Reaction score
How many keyboard shortcuts are you using during your regular work ? A lot ? Then it may be worth it... if you mainly using the mouse then the basic model would be more suitable IMO. I use quite a few CAD programs and the space navigator it more than enough for my needs.
Thanks.

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
This is the one I use with Exocad . ...........Couldn't work without it , worth every penny .

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
This is the one that I have an absolutely love, I also used to use the space Navigator which is also a good One. Go on to eBay enterprise runs $249 . They say it's a student discount ID but have those guys just sell it anyways, this is how I got my.
e6af8c606fbf2694d7e064b604b481c5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
You kjniw there are also axis slider oother then the main speed slider. You can drop those down if the main speed is all the way slow.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Even on slow its still pretty twitchy for me..

It may take a little time with really light pressure and minor movements.
I have mine set at 26% and feel comfortable at that setting.

Just make sure you you hit the Close button after changing the setting, then X out of the main window
otherwise it tends to revert back to 50 - 100% ( I forget which one). So be sure to check
that out once in awhile that it hasn't changed on you. It's happened to me before.

26.JPG

Last edited:
Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Even on slow its still pretty twitchy for me..
Also, make sure your mouse is always properly aligned keep the wire ie perpendicular to your desk edge. If it wanders from 12 oclock high, your brain will be scambling to make sense of what's happening [emoji27]

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom