Small Sintering oven

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Okay, here's the deal...I've looked at all the sintering ovens on the market and can't find one that fits my business model. I need a small sintering oven to do rush cases with and nothing more. Rush cases as in single and maybe a three unit but I've looked everywhere and there is nothing on the market for this unless I missed it. Help me out...anyone seen anything or know of anything coming out on the market in the future that I should be aware of?

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
So you're looking for a speed sintering oven that's...cheap?...or that just exists? Cause there's a few I beleive.

esamuelr

esamuelr

Reaction score
Dekema Isic 664 runs off of 220v and can handle speed cycles. Is there a specific material you are sintering? what is the necessary high temp? How about heat rates?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
How much time are you saving with a speed cycle? Certainly not enough for a same day rush..? It still has to sit overnight.. unless its one of GWs microwave ovens..

esamuelr

esamuelr

Reaction score
Lava plus speed cycle runs in 2.5 hrs. need a 45 min dry after coloring liquids applied.. Your units are still smoking hot when they come out. Milling maybe 25 mins finishing 20 mins including coloring . Design, depends on your skill level. Altogether 4.5- 5hrs. For a super rush premium prices single. Or non account losing remake because your dr let the patient swallow the crown. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K

Kaypan

Reaction score
Ivoclar S1 has a program on 1,5 hours I thank, designed for the Zir CAD material

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I wasn't asking so much for a "speed" sintering oven so much as when you look at the ones out there...most are big, can do dozens of units at a time. What about a smaller oven that only can do a few units, much smaller footprint, and maybe even a price tag that reflects that? I haven't come across one like that at all and was wondering if it even existed.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I think you could also go in a different direction for rush cases.
Why not offer a Lava Ultimate or emax that could meet your time constraints? Sort of an interm temp approach.

How fast are you trying to rush these cases and will they come back to bite you in the you know what?

As you well know, rush cases end up taking more time in the long run.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I think you could also go in a different direction for rush cases.
Why not offer a Lava Ultimate or emax that could meet your time constraints? Sort of an interm temp approach.

How fast are you trying to rush these cases and will they come back to bite you in the you know what?

As you well know, rush cases end up taking more time in the long run.

Oh I agree, my rush cases aren't same day...they are like two or three days. I was just wondering if there was an oven out there that was 'small', meant to only do a case or two a week. I don't need a great big oven, it's not meant for mass production (I have a milling center for that),but still want something in case a local Doc needs a crown under a partial, or if something is a two-three day rush without the price tag associated with some of those big bulky sintering ovens currently on the market.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
I think the issue naught be the cost of quality elements. It really drives the price up regardless of size. Of course a unit using 4 elements is cheaper than 6 elements, but you know what I mean. Not sure how big of a savings is out thee between"high quality" ovens. Know what I mean?

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
I have a HT-S speed by Mihm Vogt. I never use the speed cycle though. They just came out with a non speed version. It's around 8500.00 I think? Mine was around 10,500.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
What are most using as a turn time for FCZ milled single and small bridges?

Is three day to fast?

C

charles007

Reaction score
Yes Tom, 3 days is way to fast... Slow down, take a break and smell the roses....... lol

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
What would be a the average turn for most labs for milled fcz's to dentists in the lab?

How fast is the turn on lab to lab milled work?

I was thinking that 3 days would be a way to fast working 8hr days here. We do 72 hrs in lab in China but they run two 10 hr shifts a day but with impressions that adds another 72 hrs to the turn in shipping time.

Found a new building today for the new Texas based milling lab. It will not be finished for 45 days so that will work out great.

I'm a old dog learning new tricks as fast as I can playing catch up on the way the domestic lab market works after being out of it for over decade.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I get back my fczs in 48 hrs.
If I send the file by 3pm on Monday,I will receive it by 11:30 on Wednesday and deliver the case for 1pm.

West coast milling centers have a huge advantage over east coast ones.

corona

corona

Reaction score
Rob , i think Jensen is coming out with a small 10 unit sintering oven that they are show casing at Midwinter . Might check that if you havent .

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
We have a new small sintering oven called the Tabeo. If you would like more information on it, please email me.