sleep apnea appliances

Hary

Hary

Reaction score
Hi every one, i would like to start making sleep apnea applliances i wonder which one you guys make and if there is a reason Why?

jimi

jimi

Reaction score
i am experimenting with lower splint with elastic material filling under the tongue to lift tongue forward and open airway.

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
Be sure with this administration to pay for your FDA class @ license, and have your facility up to FDA Standards. Class II Special Controls Guidance Document: Intraoral Devices for Snoring and/or Obstructive Sleep Apnea;
That the material has gone thru the extended biocompatibility testing as outlined in the FDA-modified or a surface device that contacts intraoral (i.e., mucosal, gingival, and palatal) surfaces for prolonged contact. Your summary report should contain a statement that testing will be conducted as described in Parts 5 and 10 of ISO-10993 the standard (the statement should also include the acceptance criteria to be applied).

othere threads to check
http://dentallabnetwork.com/forums/f42/anti-snore-device-11065/

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
i am experimenting with lower splint with elastic material filling under the tongue to lift tongue forward and open airway.

Won;t the tongue dry out?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Hi every one, i would like to start making sleep apnea applliances i wonder which one you guys make and if there is a reason Why?

Is your partner snoring ?

K

Kris S.

Reaction score
I have been do sleep appliances for 18 years and I now like to EMA. It is very simple to put together and works very well.