Sirona germany

In Flanders Fields

In Flanders Fields

Reaction score
Go for the Motion 1 or Motion 2 system from Amann Girrbach! An great system to mill inhouse!

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
yeah! if only id found it sooner.

you get to learn from my 100K mistake!

"just so happens i've got one for you and it will save you loss of money! see my ad.
Sirona inLab w/ unlimited dongle for sale"

You mean it hasnt sold yet Riley, cant understand why ;)

If your in Europe Edy, I have one for sale also if you really want one.

Zip it Paul!

S

STJDENT

Reaction score
Have you worked with Biomain. Very good quality. Perfect fit especially with large CoCr bridges. I scan with 3Shape. Will never cast more than singles. 100% sealed margins, needs only small touch on margins to sharpen them.

Edy

Edy

Reaction score
Hi Edy,
it's the same here, metal porcelain is about 95% maybe more. Zirconia is slowly increasing.
Why not try to mill wax/ PMMA for casting?

well i am thinking about that , will take me much faster to cast if i mill wax , i heard about shera mill mashine plug and play today , what u think about it ?

SHERA : Info SHERADIGITAL is that good mill ?

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
SHERA mills are VHF mills which from I have heard are really nice tabletop mills . So I can't think why Shera wouldn't be as good as VHF . So you are looking into tabletop mills ?

Edy

Edy

Reaction score
SHERA mills are VHF mills which from I have heard are really nice tabletop mills . So I can't think why Shera wouldn't be as good as VHF . So you are looking into tabletop mills ?

i'm mainly looking for a low price but still quality mills , so far i know about roland and shera , i wonder which one of them is better

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
When I was searching for a tabletop mill , before deciding to buy a big mill , the units I was looking at were Roland , Yenadent D 43 and VHF mills . I was going to buy the Yena mill but then I changed my mind and went for the big one . Many guys here are really happy with their Rolands , but I was a bit troubled with that mill regarding the accuracy in the long term . So then I chose the Yena mill . It is more rigid than Roland , it has servo motors . And then of course I changed my mind and bought the big mill !!:p

Last edited:
G

Gita

Reaction score
So how much is Shera Eco mill 40?? Cheaper than Roland??

Edy

Edy

Reaction score
here in israel i can buy it with 40 k $ with 3 years warranty from sherra , thinking about it
it comes with everything it need to start working , nothing must be added

Top Bottom