sintering furnace?

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Hi,
Looking for help or recommendation for a DEPENDABLE sintering furnace, large capacity that can ramp up at 50-60 degrees per/min. Need the ability to program 5 or 6 sintering cycles minimum.

Last edited:
Mark Jackson

Mark Jackson

Reaction score
Hi,
Looking for help or recommendation for a DEPENDABLE sintering furnace, large capacity that can ramp up at 50-60 degrees per/min. Need the ability to program 5 or 6 sintering cycles minimum.

Glidewell's are bombproof. I have a load of them.

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Thanks Mark!
Do you happen to know what the maximum ramp rate is?
Bob

JOE_Z

JOE_Z

Reaction score
ya right mark. mine didnt even make it through shipping let alone a bomb.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
I have one like Glidewell and I think it is OK. ???

The elements are fragile for all furnaces like these.

Last edited:
BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Hi
I have Four differed sintering ovens and have been disappointed with all of them.
I would love to find the best solution for a fully programable oven that would include a fast ramp rate with a max temp that gets us close to 1600 degrees.
Mark, I checked out Glidewells oven and having a front entry door is a concern to me. I wonder what the difference in temp is in the front vs the back of the chamber.
Thanks,
B

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
door has a very very thick insulation layer(s)

Tapered sealing surface.

Also has Optional removable door brick that you install befor shutting the door.
(1600C+)

Mine goes up to 1700C. I have too much insulation and my elements were too thick.
Get the 1600C version! I changed to smaller elements that get hotter with same current. (thinner)

Last edited:
Z

zahnartz

Reaction score
So , is there and oven with five or more programs , if so is the Glidewell oven the bottom line ?

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Sentrotech is most likely hte mfg of the glidewell oven google them. We just got a 220v nabertherm gonna fire it up on tuesday after labor day weekend. Should fire about 60 units also have a vita 6000ms for the small fast turn around stuff, it has been working pretty good so far.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
So , is there and oven with five or more programs , if so is the Glidewell oven the bottom line ?

B&D DuoTron Pro has 5 pre and one custom slot, them vita 6000ms has up to 12 slot of custom programs, but the down side is only 20 units if you fire it on the base tray, if you fire it with the tray maybe 16, i managed 26 units on the base the other day, a tight fit but did it. Vita is gonna have a new base tray that allows you to fire two levels so now you can fire more then 30 units. The good thing about the vita v-panel is you can run two sintering ovens off of one control panel, but the vita sintering ovens are not intended for big production, more for small production labs.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Sentrotech is most likely hte mfg of the glidewell oven google them. We just got a 220v nabertherm gonna fire it up on tuesday after labor day weekend. Should fire about 60 units also have a vita 6000ms for the small fast turn around stuff, it has been working pretty good so far.

Sentrotech is just a reseller for the furnace in the states.
They don't make anything. Same for Glidwell, and myself.