SHOW YOUR FULL A.........rch Zi

jodie

jodie

Reaction score
Jodie it was "FZ" zr, milled in the US. The above posted videos are excellent tutorials, especially for the bonding of ceramic to the Zr frame.
Thank you soooo much! It's just a freaking nightmare out there! No wonder I love my beer and whiskey. Thanks for starting this.. It came at the perfect time for me. It's like going to pray at church when you really need God. I have been doing this for 30 years and still love the fun the crazy the throw it against the wall! Just thanks again for making me and our lab not get out of the ring!

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Thank you soooo much! It's just a freaking nightmare out there! No wonder I love my beer and whiskey. Thanks for starting this.. It came at the perfect time for me. It's like going to pray at church when you really need God. I have been doing this for 30 years and still love the fun the crazy the throw it against the wall! Just thanks again for making me and our lab not get out of the ring!

Prayers work! Though ,,, sometimes not in the way we expect or when we expect. ;) I am so glad to hear that my thread have given you a renewed zeal, it means a lot. You never know who you're gonna have an impact on, usually the young wippa snappas,,:) but when it comes from someone with your experience its even more meaningful. I believe in paying it forward and giving back. This forum is like a support group for troubled technicians, sharing inspiring and encouraging others. Sometimes you just have to sift through all the bull, tune out the noise and ,,,Voila!

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Last night we milled this mock this will be zi over zi with facial access holes, this design took me 2.5 hours to render from bite block info only. As poorly planned as this case has been its my job to play catch up. Awesome feeling to walk in and have these staring at me. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415893779.838358.jpg

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Toenails need to be painted to match the color of Zi!,,,;);)

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Niiiiceeeee!; John, what mill did you mill these on?

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Opps I should of cropped that out LOL.

I rarely wear shoes unless I have to act professional and fool someone into thinking I am :)

Milled on select overnight

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
DSC08611-2_shrp_ROTD_gamma_wmkd.jpg Here is a much better pic of the max arch. Had to struggle with photo, lighting and a broken bayonet on lens. I finally got fixed it yesterday. Did it myself...woop woop! Any ways this one has much better focus and line angles show up much better. .......

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Thank you John, the originally posted photos weren't the best quality I know, but I kinda wanted to keep the thread going,,, bumping it a little hoping others post also. Between dying batteries and a broken lens between two cameras and the pressure of getting this case finished for delivery was enough to scream..but I didn't ...LOL:D I need to get a better setup for photography,,,,more professional. This was taken using mirrors, angled properly to further splash the light on the subject,,,,,,, bought at the dollar store ;););). My wife is Mexican, so improvising is becoming a natural habit....:cool::cool::cool:

droberts

droberts

Reaction score
This was my first case, thanks to Al. Max ZR / Mand Acrylic hybrid. IMG_6580.jpg

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Sweet. What brand teeth on the lower?

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Also noticed a shade difference between U,/L. Did a similar case,same result.When I have the same situation again I will do the denture first or att least have the card of teeth in front of me to match with the ceramic. A2 is not A2 .... know what I mean?

Top Bottom