SHOW YOUR FULL A.........rch Zi

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
10K per arch
3 arches = 30K
scanners cost around 30K

Dommage que vous n'avez pas appris les mathématiques ou l'autre.

Last edited:
AGV

AGV

Reaction score
Well done. Love the gingiva. What zr brand is it?. It's facial layered?. Fantastic.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Well done. Love the gingiva. What zr brand is it?. It's facial layered?. Fantastic.

Thanks for the compliments AGV, The facial is layered with VM9, as is the gingiva. Insync stain and glaze. I really like the way InSync look and feel during and after application.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
of course you'll have to upgrade to dmoncada :D

AGV

AGV

Reaction score
Dmon, can you show pictures of the wax up? Maybe it's the most important part of this kind of job.
For sure the rehab looks better in mouth than in a picture.
Congrats.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
This patient was fully dentulous but was periodontally compromised, all the teeth were extracted and the transitional implant supported dentures were delivered. This was a long drawn out case, Al. is right, lots of stress high risk, and not a large profit margin. One can do a whole lot of FCZs that's less stressful and more profitable......... easily. I will post some more pics later. Doing some last minute preparation for a meeting tomorrow.

Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
I agree with all of you . Now that I think about it , I will stick to PEEK frames and e.max or zirconia single copings with composite gum !! The 25mm disc milling kinda scared me !
Anyone have experience with the bond strength of crowns to the frames? I have milled a couple RPDs in it but i cant see how the surface can be treated other than blasting? Is a chemical bond possible? I might give it a go as a demo case....in January...maybe. My guess is the preps would need to be a fair bit larger than Ti and then they risk becoming opaque in e.max. But the e.max multi might suit perfectly.
As for the zr it probably took about 3 cases to work out the kinks. Contouring in the green state is so important. We aim to not have to touch anything after sintering besides the tissue. Mind you ours are mostly coming from copy scans of existing immediate all on 4s so some of the teeth are in pretty bad shape (not our labs. touch wood) or composite placed over the surface of broken teeth. We have to cad design replacement teeth on the copy scan and hand contour. NO doubt the best way to break up a day between crowns though.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the bond strength of crowns to the frames? I have milled a couple RPDs in it but i cant see how the surface can be treated other than blasting? Is a chemical bond possible? I might give it a go as a demo case....in January...maybe. My guess is the preps would need to be a fair bit larger than Ti and then they risk becoming opaque in e.max. But the e.max multi might suit perfectly.
As for the zr it probably took about 3 cases to work out the kinks. Contouring in the green state is so important. We aim to not have to touch anything after sintering besides the tissue. Mind you ours are mostly coming from copy scans of existing immediate all on 4s so some of the teeth are in pretty bad shape (not our labs. touch wood) or composite placed over the surface of broken teeth. We have to cad design replacement teeth on the copy scan and hand contour. NO doubt the best way to break up a day between crowns though.

BioHPP , Peek from Juvora , Pekkton from Centrais Metaux , all have a protocol in order to create bond . The case I did , the preps were not different form what I have done in the past with metal .

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Wow! Awesome tutorial filled with tons of tips for even simple cases.
Part 1
Part 2
Very cool of them to produce this vid

jodie

jodie

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments AGV, The facial is layered with VM9, as is the gingiva. Insync stain and glaze. I really like the way InSync look and feel during and after application.
Turned out just lovely! May I ask what type of zirconia and where it was milled? We use vm9 and it was a disaster on a Prettea frame. Thank you for all the info...appreciate it!

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Wow! Awesome tutorial filled with tons of tips for even simple cases.
Part 1
Part 2
Very cool of them to produce this vid

Awesome find Riley, thanks for sharing. Lots of cool, useful and practical tips shown. This could very well be the Zr Bible, as we know it.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Turned out just lovely! May I ask what type of zirconia and where it was milled? We use vm9 and it was a disaster on a Prettea frame. Thank you for all the info...appreciate it!

Jodie it was "FZ" zr, milled in the US. The above posted videos are excellent tutorials, especially for the bonding of ceramic to the Zr frame.

Top Bottom