SHOW YOUR FULL A.........rch Zi

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Nice Danny.

Who did the design work Danny?

I have noticed a trend on doing these just like this with two different material choices on opposing arches and just think about how fast those teeth are going to wear.

I have 3 in the lab now and and two are remakes of work done by other labs that did inferior acrylic hybrids where occlusion was most likely the determinate factor of failure.

droberts

droberts

Reaction score
Thank you John. I set up it with denture teeth utilizing temp implant copings, waxed fully contoured as I would
finish a hybrid. Max and mand were tried in, patient / doctor approved. I processed the max arch in the Ivobase
using Ivocap preference. Working close with a fixed lab, the ceramist did a cut back on the acrylic. Then I scanned
it in the Nobel 2G, and sent the file off. Mean while I finished the mand arch, once the ZR arch came back, it went
back to the ceramist. This is the second one this client has done using a acrylic wrap around one the mand arch.
I feel its a good choice with patients having no proprioception and the patient understands that eventually they will
need a mand re-tread. Wear? Each patient is different and only time will tell.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Danny, I hope you didn't take my post the wrong way,,,I was in a rush. It wasn't a knock on workmanship, actually it looks great. I only mentioned it because I had the same experience and wanted to share my disappointment with that experience. My shade was slightly off, and wish I had considered using the denture teeth as a shade tab to match. Hindsight is 20/20 in both respects. But its something we should consider when doing cases like these.

droberts

droberts

Reaction score
Danny, I hope you didn't take my post the wrong way,,,I was in a rush. It wasn't a knock on workmanship, actually it looks great. I only mentioned it because I had the same experience and wanted to share my disappointment with that experience. My shade was slightly off, and wish I had considered using the denture teeth as a shade tab to match. Hindsight is 20/20 in both respects. But its something we should consider when doing cases like these.

No problem. Open to all comments:)

droberts

droberts

Reaction score
Really Danny ?????
Is that one of the cases I sent back to Dr C right before I jumped of the lab bench with dental floss around my neck ?

Nice results

Yes. Thanks again:)

Top Bottom