CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
AttV1Kx.jpg

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Not sure if I'm impressed that you found the images or bothered that you had that site saved in your favorites to call out user?:eek:

The sad part of the entire exercise and how well google works, the feds are rolling their eyes at this search terms as they monitor my net :)

"Ripped old bearded man" image search BINGO

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
The sad part of the entire exercise and how well google works, the feds are rolling their eyes at this search terms as they monitor my net :)

No worries...the feds might, but we don't judge...:D

user name

user name

Reaction score
Bummer...I was ready to ask about yer workout and diet...lol...
I used to lift beyond obsession, but after my divorce I lost the drive to do it any more. Everyone would stare and it just drove me more...but inside I was running from insecurities. But to give you advice? Place demands on your body that its not currently capable of meeting. Eat and sleep. Hours in the gym doing reps dosent do anything. Hit it heavy. Basic movements that use muscle groups, not machines that isolate.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score

They worry more about "thermite assembly line" right now. But it's definately logged to be misused at their leisure. The NSA defines "collecting" not as having something in their posession, but rather the thing is only collected if it has been *officially* read and reported on by a human.
Even if the data or file is 20 years old.

Now back to your regularly scheduled non-sequitors.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
I'm really concerned that John is in "Transition" ....exercise...the beard....we've seen this in the recent past.....does not look well or end well.:D

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Why can't we all post our faces ( I obviously have) on our avatars for a little while. It'll be much easier to recognize each other at shows....

IMO, it would be much more interesting to wear them on our name tag and have everyone be surprised that THAT'S what you look like? Avatars are just more fun!
No offense to those who post their real picture.

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
But Tayeb does have the right idea. Perhaps some of our sponsors here need to put something together?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
IMO, it would be much more interesting to wear them on our name tag and have everyone be surprised that THAT'S what you look like? Avatars are just more fun!
No offense to those who post their real picture.

images