Seems Legit...or not

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
Do you think those things were done on a cerec system?

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
I mean...job security!
Good crap that is scary. I can's stop feeling icky

M

MasterCeramist

Reaction score
Well at least they are professionally installed . LOL

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
I forgot to mention the sales pitch. "LOOK AT OUR DRASTIC BEFORE AND AFTER GALLERY WE CAN DO ANYTHING" Drastic feels perfectly negative.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
hahaha drastic before and after!!! I can sell them a box of chiclets and some super glue for that price! Sometimes I wonder why we call dentists 'professionals'

P

paulg100

Reaction score
yeah i like the installed part, maybe air conditioning is his day job and he chops some teeth down on the side..!

"Do you think those things were done on a cerec system?"

YEP! computer sais this how teeth look, so must be good.

Last edited:
k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
yeah i like the installed part, maybe air conditioning is his day job and he chops some teeth down on the side..!

"Do you think those things were done on a cerec system?"

YEP! computer sais this how teeth look, so must be good.
Thats what I was thinking Paul, looks like a poor Cad design then someone with no skill at all has glazed them and in they go. I feel bad for the patient.
The scary thing is that this could become the future if big labs become more and more automated and stop training people in the art of dental science and morphology.

jackjabbour

jackjabbour

Reaction score
I mean when I need some veneers done I always check eBay first. I need surgery on my shoulder...I think I'm gonna do a search on eBay first before going to my local surgeon. Now if I actually find one I'll **** myself, but I will post it haha

P

paulg100

Reaction score
"The scary thing is that this could become the future if big labs become more and more automated and stop training people in the art of dental science and morphology."

oh yeah walmart teeth here we come. It seems alot of people in the industry think thats what the market wants.

All i know is none of the patients that we get at me brothers practice would except that, no way, never.

Were already seeing some patients coming in to fix things that other dr/lab teams have made a mess of, so maybe it will be good for those who are actually turning out proper work.

I have a classic fudge up full upper arch case were redoing at the minute, hopefully i can post it when the treatments all finished up.
It saddens me to say, when you see the quality of the "private" UK lab work thats been previously done on this case, its no wonder dentists are sending there work to china (although the dr is just as much to blame)

Last edited:
R

RJS8669

Reaction score
The frightening part? I contacted him through eBay, and he claims to do 3 such case per week with thousands of units already seated - says patients are completely satisfied. I wrote back that there are lots of people willing to get drunk on PBR - doesn't make it a good beer. Now I feel bad for disparaging PBR...

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
training? proper CAD design?

AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT!

A

adamb4321

Reaction score
those before and after photos are just plain scary

shane williams

shane williams

Reaction score
hahaha drastic before and after!!! I can sell them a box of chiclets and some super glue for that price! Sometimes I wonder why we call dentists 'professionals'

because they went to school for like a hundred years!! but they still have to call me(I have a few years of community college) and ask me how IMPLANTS work!! hahaha. maybe I should just start some kind of consulting agency for these docs on implants!!

shane williams

shane williams

Reaction score
I mean when I need some veneers done I always check eBay first. I need surgery on my shoulder...I think I'm gonna do a search on eBay first before going to my local surgeon. Now if I actually find one I'll **** myself, but I will post it haha

the same people who check ebay for veneers are the same people who check craigslist for "missed connections" and think they are soul mates!!

Slipstream

Slipstream

Reaction score
Now his headline is 1999 but buy it now $300 - reported his ass to ebay cause he will want the rest outside the ebay system

Top Bottom