Scan markers for exocad

Michael Steel

Michael Steel

Reaction score
does anyone know or sell scan markers with the option to do non engaging that are small. We have a case for a bar and the implants are placed so close together were having trouble doing the case. Also the library needs to be compatible with exocad thank you in advance

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Most of the exocad libraries have a non engaging option. Have you thoroughly explored your options.
I can make one for you if you have the pieces and parts for what you want in digital format.;)

Michael Steel

Michael Steel

Reaction score
Most of the exocad libraries have a non engaging option. Have you thoroughly explored your options.
I can make one for you if you have the pieces and parts for what you want in digital format.;)
hey I have scan jigs and the library with non engaging the problem is my scanflafs are too big I need something with small scan flags because the case im working on the implants are literally almost touching and its a bar if you know a marker I would appreciate it I need nobel replace NP and bone level NC

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Who's scan marker are you using?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
You can modify the scan markers as long as you don't alter the z axis and the marking surface. We do a ton of abutments from IO scans and you would be surprised how much you can grind on a scan body and still have accurate matching in exocad.

Michael Steel

Michael Steel

Reaction score
You can modify the scan markers as long as you don't alter the z axis and the marking surface. We do a ton of abutments from IO scans and you would be surprised how much you can grind on a scan body and still have accurate matching in exocad.
Im using ddg library and scan marker for this case

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
You can always mix and match files to build your own library and use custom scan bodies of your liking...or even scan the whole arch with only one scan body by adding scans as you place it on the next implant...;)

Top Bottom