Analog libraries for exocad not showing up.

K

Kaiser7100

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble with implant libraries not showing up on the list. Everything has been downloaded and in correct folders. Exocad just not recognizing it. Can’t load correct scan bodies.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
this is a symptom of not being on contract, or you have opted out of your payment plan and are beyond the end of contract date; when you do this you will no longer be allowed to add new libraries or update the software, but can keep your current version perpetually.

apostolis159

apostolis159

Reaction score
this is a symptom of not being on contract, or you have opted out of your payment plan and are beyond the end of contract date; when you do this you will no longer be allowed to add new libraries or update the software, but can keep your current version perpetually.
Shouldn't be. I have an old perpetual 2.4 version that hasn't been on contract/updated in a few years now and adding/removing libraries works perfectly fine.

@Jimmy Lindsey maybe contact your reseller?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Shouldn't be. I have an old perpetual 2.4 version that hasn't been on contract/updated in a few years now and adding/removing libraries works perfectly fine.

@Jimmy Lindsey maybe contact your reseller?
no, it is.

your 2.4 as supported by your reseller must have been granted extension of contract. only licenses (flex or perpetual) that are on-contract can add libraries.

them's the rules.

mightymouse

mightymouse

Reaction score
Now let’s say, I don’t know, hypothetically speaking of course. Someone who has a current contract was so generous would be able to share, I don’t know, they’re Dentsply (classic, portrait) and Kulzer (Artic, Mondial) libraries. Would someone who was not on a current contract be able to install those files manually to the proper library folder. Hypothetically speaking of course.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
without a contract you can install whatever you like, but it won't show up when you try to use it. you aren't locked out of installing, just using.

mightymouse

mightymouse

Reaction score
without a contract you can install whatever you like, but it won't show up when you try to use it. you aren't locked out of installing, just using.
Even if it’s your own design or someone who does that type of thing on the side?

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble with implant libraries not showing up on the list. Everything has been downloaded and in correct folders. Exocad just not recognizing it. Can’t load correct scan bodies.
Do the files even show up or when they show up there is no attached scan-body? I know that sometimes the folder you download has sub folders and usually they need to be push back up a layer to the root directory before they populate.

But also if your license is no longer up to date you might encounter those issues also.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Even if it’s your own design or someone who does that type of thing on the side?
yes, even non-official or 3rd party libraries.

if you want to use a library, it has to be installed prior to your contract expiry.

M

modbl

Reaction score
Could be related to this:

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
Has anyone found a Astra EV 5.4 platform Model and implant library that works with Reijka3.1? I run the non FDA version, and I can design the crown but the modelcreator crashes as it says no analog library? I have down loaded a couple different ones but no luck?

L

LarryRDC

Reaction score
Mike, Imagine has components and libraries with analogs for Astra Ev

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
Thanks, I may have to reach out as I have not solve the DESS issue and I was using TruAbutment, but their library is not verified. I appreciate the answer.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
Has anyone found a Astra EV 5.4 platform Model and implant library that works with Reijka3.1? I run the non FDA version, and I can design the crown but the modelcreator crashes as it says no analog library? I have down loaded a couple different ones but no luck?
send me the file, ill build and send the stl