Sagemax in Canada

S

sirmorty

Reaction score
Anyone know of a supplier of Sagemax in Canada?
I know Zahn does but would rather support someone else if possible.

Thanks

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
How about
Henry Schein
Ash
Arcona
nevermind:(

S

sirmorty

Reaction score
Yeah it's a bit of a problem. I like Sagemax and the results I'm getting.

I wish I could get the Nortiake looking good. But I just can't get it to look right.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Have you called sagemax and asked if they will send it to you? I buy direct from the factory, its easy. I dont see why they wouldnt just ship it to you, except for maybe customs clearance hassles or distribution agreements. Zahn doesnt even sell it here.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Have you called sagemax and asked if they will send it to you? I buy direct from the factory, its easy. I dont see why they wouldnt just ship it to you, except for maybe customs clearance hassles or distribution agreements. Zahn doesnt even sell it here.
I always bought direct from them...

S

sirmorty

Reaction score
Thanks

I'm just trying to save $$/time dealing with shipping and customs.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Thanks

I'm just trying to save $$/time dealing with shipping and customs.
Well...tell 'em to fill the customs forms, so you don't have to pay... Deal

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
Ivoclar Vivadent will be the distributor in Canada starting in about a month. Just give them a call @ 1 (800) 263-8182

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
How about
Henry Schein
Ash
Arcona

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
How about
Henry Schein
Ash
Arcona

A distributor like those can get our products for you, but they will normally be a slightly higher price than our direct pricing to laboratories.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Pat what is Ivoclar doing to Sagemax? Keeping them chained up like a junkyard dog? They were supposed to release a multilayer version of the nexxzr+ like a year ago, then February of this year, now, who knows.. No liquids, no inventory, no timeframe Ivoclar pimped out the ballroom in Chicago, yet sagemax was almost non-existent. I didnt see another zirconia there that was as nice as my nexxzr+. So what gives?

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
Hi Affinity!

I actually spent the last couple days with Katie Kosty, Sagemax's COO, at a national sales meeting.

I know some of their inventory issues were with a conversion to a lean manufacturing process and the movement of materials and equipment for better workflow. You should see the inventory issues gone now.

Not sure about a multilayer, but they did introduce NexxZr + Pre-shaded disks at Chicago this year, and they should be available next week for purchase.

I also heard you should see infiltration liquids later this year.

Of course everything needs to go through FDA, Health Canada, and CE approvals before they go to market, and sometimes these can delay a project years past when it was thought all would go.

Also, remember Sagemax, although owned by IV, is being run as a separate company and have their own sales and marketing teams (which have actually grown since the purchase). So being a smaller company, I would expect their presence to be smaller than IV's at meetings.