Restorations Du Jour

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention, the only shade I got was the other pre-op pic.. The only shade tab was a D3 for shadewave, which I dont have. :banghead: So I guessed on the shade. I saw the pt 1 hr before her appt because it was the only time she could come by, the veneers were already done, she approved the shade, so I delivered. For a guess its not too bad. I also widened the laterals to fill the space.

JMN, Im not sure what you mean by 'opaque' like the others.. Dr asked for translucent incisal.
#7 was the one I was being picky about. More trans on inc than the rest, could be monitor, pic lighting.... Or I've just gotten used to perfection in your restos
And it's minor. Just wondering why it was different, and being a crown beside veneers could be enough by itself.

Didn't know you were that handicapped, for a guess it's awesome!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Yeah the shade on 7 was darker, it was even a bit thicker, but still didnt block out the stump. It could be that its a crown and the others are veneers though also.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Yeah the shade on 7 was darker, it was even a bit thicker, but still didnt block out the stump. It could be that its a crown and the others are veneers though also.
Wasn't trying to bust your lip, just wondering. Thanks.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
The ND guide is the ivoclar Natural Die stump guide. It corresponds to the stump putty.

The other is a shadewave holder, it works with $$ software to create a shademap. A large lab gave them one at a LVI conference, I told them to throw it in the garbage.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
soccer on ice?

th

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
soccer on ice?

th

Soccer on ice would be when a skater just breezes by a player and he falls to the ice holding his knee like it
had just been hit by a ax and they have to take him out on a stretcher.

rkm, didn't in game 5 or 6 one of the players or goalie get hit in the mouth with a skate,and he skated over to the bench to give the trainer his tooth, then went back to the net?
A soccer player would have been ambulanced off the field to be in hospital recovery for 1 week.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Your wife is very talented Al...oops I mean you.Listen

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
IMG_1324 - Copy.JPG
IMG_1326 - Copy.JPG

Thimbles on both molars and one contact connector attachment

IMG_1474 - Copy.JPG
IMG_1475 - Copy.JPG

Opaqued and porc margins and off for tryin

IMG_1331 - Copy.JPG
IMG_1329 - Copy.JPG
IMG_1327 - Copy.JPG

shortened 8 and 9 then layered and off to UPS

Lowers Monolithic Lisi Press MT A1 3 splints. 2, 3 and 4 units

IMG_1464 - Copy.JPG
IMG_1429 - Copy.JPG
IMG_1444 - Copy.JPG

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Very nice.
You sent it for tryin with the porcelain margins?

That's where they pry on the frame to remove it. I used to cut back the frame after tryin.