Restorations Du Jour

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Wanted to share these here. Both are scheduled to be in the next issue of IDT. First time for doing something like that. Always been a recluse.

Initial MC

ai1292.photobucket.com_albums_b566_CDLAB01_a12_zpsd2e72fd2.jpg
ai1292.photobucket.com_albums_b566_CDLAB01_a13_zps349ac675.jpg
ai1292.photobucket.com_albums_b566_CDLAB01_a_zps092777ab.jpg
ai1292.photobucket.com_albums_b566_CDLAB01_a1_zps5f76ffc1.jpg
ai1292.photobucket.com_albums_b566_CDLAB01_a12_zpsd2e72fd2.jpg ai1292.photobucket.com_albums_b566_CDLAB01_a13_zps349ac675.jpg ai1292.photobucket.com_albums_b566_CDLAB01_a_zps092777ab.jpg ai1292.photobucket.com_albums_b566_CDLAB01_a1_zps5f76ffc1.jpg

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
I always look at Al's work and then go sit in the corner in a dark room and stare at the floor lol

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
I always look at Al's work and then go sit in the corner in a dark room and stare at the floor lol

That's funny because I do the same when I see other peoples work.

Greg came by this week and said he is leaving GC and going to work for Nowak.
Too much time on the road away from his children.
Never ordered anything from them I use Zahn but I know a lot of labs that do, so I thought I would get my wife to set us an up an account. Have you used them?

So GC is looking for a Rep to take his territory.

Last edited:
Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Al, your work is the shizzy, goes without saying I suppose, just had to say, Wow!!, respect.

Thanks the first is going to be a short step by step article. Its sponsored so there is a disclaimer at the end.
But Im for sure not a product whore. Never done this before and its what I use and what works for me.

Second case is supposed to be in an add with the frame as a before and my mug shot with a quote.
Really new territory don't know what to think cause I just always plug along in my corner. Not a socialite type.

M

martintay

Reaction score
Stunning work Al - i love it ! Also notice on all your implant cases how nicely glazed and polished the gingiva is, for good hygiene. I see many cases with great ceramics but not very well designed for cleaning !

doug

doug

Reaction score
Nowak has been very good about getting what I want and delivery. I send Charles a text message with a picture attached if I'm not sure about some information. They get it done and when you spend enough, the shipping is free.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Thanks the first is going to be a short step by step article. Its sponsored so there is a disclaimer at the end.
But Im for sure not a product whore. Never done this before and its what I use and what works for me.

Second case is supposed to be in an add with the frame as a before and my mug shot with a quote.
Really new territory don't know what to think cause I just always plug along in my corner. Not a socialite type.

This could be your exit strategy.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Beautiful work AL,

Time to get an agent and reap the rewards of your talents :)

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score

Ha! Better get some "how to give lectures" lessons on CD for when you start lecturing and doing panel discussions. I don't think they will want to do a Skype session of you in your creepy "corner" for your lectures either, so you should probably clean your Speedo and make yourself presentable!
Congrats

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score

Never ordered anything from them I use Zahn but I know a lot of labs that do, so I thought I would get my wife to set us an up an account. Have you used them?

Yep, he is taking a desk job lol. I use Nowak for all my supplies. Great company;) you will like them. :)

P

paulg100

Reaction score
"Second case is supposed to be in an add with the frame as a before and my mug shot with a quote. "

time to get the razor and hair brush out :)

D

DeVreugd

Reaction score

Good company Al.....Customer driven!

D

DeVreugd

Reaction score

Al, no turning back! You will love this new journey!

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Ha! Better get some "how to give lectures" lessons on CD for when you start lecturing and doing panel discussions. I don't think they will want to do a Skype session of you in your creepy "corner" for your lectures either, so you should probably clean your Speedo and make yourself presentable!
Congrats

"Second case is supposed to be in an add with the frame as a before and my mug shot with a quote. "

time to get the razor and hair brush out :)

Al, no turning back! You will love this new journey!

Ughhhh !! I also commited to being in their line up in Chicago. Holy Crap, I talk to myself all the time but never other people. I just smile and nod.
Ha as long as I wear brown underwear nobody will notice anything.