Remedeze and Bruxeze

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I'm curious who supplies these products?
Is there something that is very comparable to the Remedeze by a different supplier? Thanks for the info.

P

[email protected]

Reaction score
Remedez & bruxeze

I have also been trying to find out what Bruxeze really is. Surely this material is not ONLY made for DSG labs. I have a very fussy client and I wish I could get this bruxese material for him.
I'm presently using both Impac and Astron's ClearSplint materials. They are pretty good, but not as clear as this bruxese and they don't 'feel' the same after they're polished.

Mark Jackson

Mark Jackson

Reaction score
I have also been trying to find out what Bruxeze really is. Surely this material is not ONLY made for DSG labs. I have a very fussy client and I wish I could get this bruxese material for him.
I'm presently using both Impac and Astron's ClearSplint materials. They are pretty good, but not as clear as this bruxese and they don't 'feel' the same after they're polished.

I heard Buffalo makes it?

CYNOSURER

CYNOSURER

Can't reMember
Reaction score
I They are pretty good, but not as clear as this bruxese and they don't 'feel' the same after they're polished.

Use the firmest ratio possible and place in a drying oven overnight (after you've polished them) and they will clear up considerably.

rkobbe

rkobbe

Reaction score
Try Impak from CMP we have been using it for years for thermoplastic nightgaurds.

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
brux

At Astron if firmer is desired ask for the AJ blend, duplicate YR model then heat to 100*c paint with layer of APS from Denture Ventures do UR waxup this way no wax soaks into the model. When deflasking don't let the wax melt (in the case of pouring with hydrocoloid just seperate, sprue & pour. 128* 3bar 30 min.) It should come out very clear. I shape & mill in to articulation then polish resilince & Myerson CDM scratch remover makes very pretty.
oldnew.jpg
[/IMG]
So how clear does the brux need to be the left is 2 yrs old and I just repaired the one on right I just finished.
oldrepair.jpg
[/IMG]
I held the repair up to the light it looks rather clear to me. But then I have only been doing Astron CLEARSplint since 1995.

Last edited: