Pressing Emax in Jelrus VIP Express pressing Furnace

D

dentalpro

Reaction score
Hello! I have a Jelrus VIP express pressing furnace, and thus far I've been unsucessful in attaining the correct parameters for pressing emax. I've seen other threads, and I've tried the suggested parameters but still can not get it right:mad:. Does anyone have any information on what parameters to use for this type of furnace? I would greatly appreciate any help anyone can lend! Thank you in advance for your time:eek:!

IVY

IVY

Reaction score
Hello! I have a Jelrus VIP express pressing furnace, and thus far I've been unsucessful in attaining the correct parameters for pressing emax. I've seen other threads, and I've tried the suggested parameters but still can not get it right:mad:. Does anyone have any information on what parameters to use for this type of furnace? I would greatly appreciate any help anyone can lend! Thank you in advance for your time:eek:!

What are the issues?

L

lcsmith0000

Reaction score
a suggestion

I too struggled with pressing e.max. I was using a pro press 100. The guys at whip mix were great trying to help but I just didn't have the time or want to spend money on ingots just to have them mis-press. It takes a lot of trial and error to dial in the settings as they change with each ring according to how big the waxup is.
I gave up trying and bought the ep5000 from ivoclar and don't regret it a bit. 100% success in pressings! Bite the bullet and buy the Ivoclar pressing furnace and save yourself a boatload of stress.

Bedrock

Bedrock

Reaction score
I also called the people who made my Cerampress oven and they were very helpfull.

D

dentalpro

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions everyone! Just ended up outsourcing! Have an excellent day! :)

J

jkaram710

Reaction score
Hi, I'm using these parameters for more then 40 times with Jelrus VIP Express and no problem ;
Small ring:
700 base temp
915 high temp
60 rise temp/min
15min hold time
pressure 4.75 bar

Last edited:
capickettcdt

capickettcdt

Reaction score
Small ring:
700 base temp
915 high temp
60 rise temp/min
15min hold time
pressure 4.75 bar

jkram710,
you didn't list the press time for your JELRUS. What are you using on a single ingot?

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score

What investment are you using?
What is your burn out temperature?
Unsuccessful??, As in a ton of reaction layer, or short pressings, or bubbles etc?? Please be more specific.