Pour Acrylic for Jig Relines

E

ezerl75

Reaction score
New to the denture game. I have been flasking my relines. Looking for a good acrylic for Jig and pressure pot. I would like to pick up some pour acrylic for small matrix cases. I know people use it with jigs wondering about the technique. Cannot find any video on it. How thick can you let the pour acrylic get. TKS

W

William matwijec

Reaction score
Perm works great for relines. I like nobiltone pour acrylic or lucitone pour. Nobiltone is from cmp. I would not use pour acrylic for relines. I have but it doesn't seem to dough good and if it is to too wet it tends to get bubbles in the reline. Perm has been around forever and works great

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
+1 for Perm for relines of unknown material

It's Coltene/Whaledent's cold cure mate to their Paragon heat cure.

i found that the Special Veined shade matches up closest with the widesst variety, but that's gonna be a regional thing dependant on what has ben used in your area.

E

ezerl75

Reaction score
Thanks I will pick up Perm an give it a shot

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Thanks I will pick up Perm an give it a shot
oh, perm is not a pourable. Just wanted tk make sure before you buy a $100 kit expectong to pour it.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Perm works great for relines. I like nobiltone pour acrylic or lucitone pour. Nobiltone is from cmp. I would not use pour acrylic for relines. I have but it doesn't seem to dough good and if it is to too wet it tends to get bubbles in the reline. Perm has been around forever and works great
Totally agree that too liquid/flowing the mix, the greater likelihood of bubbles. Almost guaranteed to happen.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
I use probase cold if i need to do a jig reline, the stuff is pretty flowable.

Rtyrelw

Rtyrelw

Reaction score
I use the same stuff and maybe the first 2 cases had bubbles but I learned the system fast, it's great and works well when slightly doughy

Top Bottom