Porc/high noble alloy options

erics24k

erics24k

Reaction score
Ive been looking at their specs...Im debating between the Argedent 54, Argedent 40, and the Argedent Euro.

Thoughts?
Argedent Euro is my favorite choice for the labs based on quality, and economical price based on gold content at 40% and density at only 12.8!!
It is available in both SLM or DPM (Cast)

If you'd like send me a message and I can provide you with more info.
-Eric

T

The Metal guy

Reaction score
Argedent Euro is my favorite choice for the labs based on quality, and economical price based on gold content at 40% and density at only 12.8!!
It is available in both SLM or DPM (Cast)

If you'd like send me a message and I can provide you with more info.
-Eric

what porcelain do you use this with? I hear some many bad things about Argen's that I has to ask.

T

The Metal guy

Reaction score
I guess that's an option...I didn't think of that. how is the quality? what alloy have you received from them?
The
The SLM is probably the way to go. Its been so long since Ive called and ordered an ounce of alloy that I cant remember if I called Aurium or some reseller. I checked with Jensen on something close to 65SF and was shocked at the price. Now Ill have to figure out on the 3shape how to make a lingual collar that follows the desired contour of the tooth. I had sent in a few files to try some crappy SLM NP and realized the collar was just straight to almost under contoured.

I will rather pay more money from Bego or talladium, than risk loosing my accounts.
Argen Owners admit they don't know anything about Dental technology. let along their technicians.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
The

I will rather pay more money from Bego or talladium, than risk loosing my accounts.
Argen Owners admit they don't know anything about Dental technology. let along their technicians.

???
Can you back this up or is it anecdotal?

T

The Metal guy

Reaction score
???
Can you back this up or is it anecdotal?

Of course. why do you ask? all we are sou post to do here is share with our fellow technicians.
As one sample . ask around how many laboratories had left Argen, because they has to wait until the fourth try to get the restoration semi dissent. or the my friend that he requested a molar and received and anterior.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Of course. why do you ask?

I ask because you sound disgruntled. I have not used any of Argen's digital services, but I know a few technicians that do and I respect their abilities and opinions. They have nothing but good things to say.

I used Argen alloys for over 20 years when I did pfms. The only time I had trouble was if the alloy had been cast too many times.

So now I ask you, give us something solid.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I've never heard a single bad word about Argen.
......until now.

T

The Metal guy

Reaction score
I ask because you sound disgruntled. I have not used any of Argen's digital services, but I know a few technicians that do and I respect their abilities and opinions. They have nothing but good things to say.

I used Argen alloys for over 20 years when I did pfms. The only time I had trouble was if the alloy had been cast too many times.

So now I ask you, give us something solid.

Not disgruntled at all, just trying to help. Not to be offensive but you jumped on a confrontational mode so quick.
Wonder why? I understand that during 20 years you never had an open margin or they sent you the wrong crown. because the issues are related to cad/cam "SLM" and The "DPM"You asked for something solid? I will not provide you with anything. My opinion is that the owners are nice people and this is only to inform our fellow technicians, of what is going on our the field.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Lets see...Jelenko is owned by Argen, Argen is owned by Aurium Research, and Im pretty sure Aurium is owned by...the Jews.

T

The Metal guy

Reaction score
I've never heard a single bad word about Argen.
......until now.

This is not attack to Aregen just informing our fellow technicians.
If you are going to star defending anything. you are missing the point. So you know guys,this is not to be used for marketing purpose.
wonder if you are working for them? lol.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
"
or the my friend that he requested a molar and received and anterior."

Sometimes files can get mixed up when shipping but that can happen to anyone.

However your claim that "
Argen Owners admit they don't know anything about Dental technology. let along their technicians." is a complete fabrication and you know it.

This is why 2th and CatRob has called you out. I will do the same.

I outsource all my files to Argen and have had excellent results from them.

T

The Metal guy

Reaction score
Happy new year to you all. Obviously you must work for them not us the techs.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
"You asked for something solid? I will not provide you with anything.

Then I won't take your posts seriously and I doubt anyone here with any wits will either.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
This is not attack to Aregen just informing our fellow technicians.
If you are going to star defending anything. you are missing the point. So you know guys,this is not to be used for marketing purpose.
wonder if you are working for them? lol.
I'm not defending Argen, I'm questioning you. I'm prone to doing that anytime a new member seems to have an agenda.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Kickin' a$$ in 2015

T

The Metal guy

Reaction score
As of now I will be ignoring you all. and thank you personally I will never use Argen.
and the best you "sales reps" got, is offending people wow!!!

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Wow. Somebody's got their panties in a knot.....
I don't even use Argen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom