Porc/high noble alloy options

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Argen Owners admit they don't know anything about Dental technology. let along their technicians.

Dude what are you smokin'? Whatever it is you got to share man because you're obviously higher than all of us combined. I've personally had dinner with Argens Owner and rest assured, that guy is smart as hell when it comes to Dental Technology. As he should be, he's alumni from Univ. of Michigan and his parents probably already forgot more than I will ever know. Don't make idiotic statements before learning how to pass...it's puff, puff, pass silly. I think you forgot the pass part!!!

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Dude what are you smokin'? Whatever it is you got to share man because you're obviously higher than all of us combined. I've personally had dinner with Argens Owner and rest assured, that guy is smart as hell when it comes to Dental Technology. As he should be, he's alumni from Univ. of Michigan and his parents probably already forgot more than I will ever know. Don't make idiotic statements before learning how to pass...it's puff, puff, pass silly. I think you forgot the pass part!!!
Keep it up Michigan Man and MetalHead will ignore list you too!! HaHa!

C

charles007

Reaction score
This is not attack to Aregen just informing our fellow technicians.
If you are going to star defending anything. you are missing the point. So you know guys,this is not to be used for marketing purpose.
wonder if you are working for them? lol.

WOW, you just joined dln and received 3 DUMB marks against you in one post. :rolleyes: To be fair to my fellow techs I am one of the techs that gave you my "first" DUMB post mark for good reason.
I wish you much luck with future posts, but I bet no one here will be able to help you with any tips or suggestions if you think so low of the tech support Argen has to offer.
fyi... Argen has some of the best tech support in the lab industry. Unfortunately for us we lost a great man who worked for Argen for many years with as much experience in metal ceramics as any tech in the world, I bet..
Charles

user name

user name

Reaction score
I gave him the other two. He deserved more.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Bob, Euro is a good choice and a good CTE for most porcelains and lower Density to be HN !.. Another favorite is Argens 52 Love that alloy, and wish I could go back to using it on all pfms.
Now using DPM with both Argen and Bego for metal ceramics & fcg ..... Naturally Argen was a wider alloy choice..

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Strike up the band! We have our first member with a hundred rainbows.

desertfox384

desertfox384

Reaction score
Rkm needs more rainbows

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
TheMentalGuy has 7 negative ratings already, if he maintains this pace, he'll catch Moe by Monday.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
This is an actual un-retouched photo of RKM, although its a couple years old. I'm not sure he's Grand Marshall material, but maybe.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Ehhh User, I hope you've gotten the answers you needed from this thread as we've sort of gone off in a different direction......

My apologies.

T

The Metal guy

Reaction score

I ignore the ignorant like you. instead crying like a baby help them to be better. You are so blind that can't even see the difference between helping the community and bad mouth people.
We don't care if they know or they don't. what we look for is a high quality product.
and also I could care less if you you have dinner with the president. looking at the way you express. You don't have enough vocabulary to be credible. Thank God that there is other companies that can provide us with the quality We need. I don't smoke obviously you do. have a good one for the people that created you.

Top Bottom