please recomend partial frame lab !!

D

dentcre

Reaction score
can someone recommend a lab to make my partial frames...

thanks

evanosu

evanosu

Reaction score
How much will they charge you for 1 frame?

evanosu

evanosu

Reaction score
including alloy like 87

So then how much are you going to charge your doctors?
I have a feeling it's more than $87 depending on the type of frame that you are making, tax, shipping etc. Often times they don't give you unlimited rests, mesh etc etc. And just my personal opinion, if your doctors do not care where the frames are made (most don't in my area) and I'm sure we'll hear an uproar from the local guys here...but I use an outsource company and my doctors have said they're some of the best they've ever gotten...it's under $50 and takes about 7-10 days total time. PM me for more info if you want to increase your profit margins with similar quality from more expensive local companies.

D

dentcre

Reaction score
So then how much are you going to charge your doctors?
I have a feeling it's more than $87 depending on the type of frame that you are making, tax, shipping etc. Often times they don't give you unlimited rests, mesh etc etc. And just my personal opinion, if your doctors do not care where the frames are made (most don't in my area) and I'm sure we'll hear an uproar from the local guys here...but I use an outsource company and my doctors have said they're some of the best they've ever gotten...it's under $50 and takes about 7-10 days total time. PM me for more info if you want to increase your profit margins with similar quality from more expensive local companies.

thanks but not interested in cheap stuff specially if not made in USA ,
, we charge over 400 for the finished product, there is money for everyone .