Acetal Zirlux Lab

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
Hi!! Have a partial case and the Dr. wants a zirlux partial. My regular frame lab does not do them and can't recommend anyone that does?? Do you know a lab I can send a model to get one made? Thanks in advance, Jim

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Hi!! Have a partial case and the Dr. wants a zirlux partial. My regular frame lab does not do them and can't recommend anyone that does?? Do you know a lab I can send a model to get one made? Thanks in advance, Jim
Where ya located?

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
Grand Junction,Colorado

A

Anton Trofimenko

Reaction score
Stomadent Dental Lab
Meridian, ID

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
we do acetal frames all the time. happy to help if you need some!

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
And you can't change Dr.s mind?

Last edited:
sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
And you can't change Dr.s mind?
We have been making them for years now, usually patient requested. with the exception of once when the patient changed their mind we haven't had any issues at all. have you not had success with them?

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
We have been making them for years now, usually patient requested. with the exception of once when the patient changed their mind we haven't had any issues at all. have you not had success with them?
Well its just that there are better thermoplastics today than acetal. I was just curious why Dr said "I want an acetal." And more to the point, why a flexible frame with mechanically retained acrylic saddles.

Last edited:
Karl60

Karl60

Reaction score
Can I have your contact too? :)