Plancad config error

D

dondago

Reaction score
Hi. I had to reinstall the jobserver of the plancad system, now allmost everyting works, but the mill unit got stucked when I send a job on generating toolpath. Looking on jobserver log there is an user or password error. Anybody knows how to solve it?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Perhaps your distributor could sort things out for you ?

P

peterdds

Reaction score
Hi. I had to reinstall the jobserver of the plancad system, now allmost everyting works, but the mill unit got stucked when I send a job on generating toolpath. Looking on jobserver log there is an user or password error. Anybody knows how to solve it?
I had similar issue few months ago before i properly connect job server and my e4d mills it was not router but so called switch .

P

peterdds

Reaction score
I had similar issue few months ago before i properly connect job server and my e4d mills it was not router but so called switch .
Have you had the same system fully working before reinstall ?

D

dondago

Reaction score
Let me see if I understand.
It worked using a switch or a router?

P

peterdds

Reaction score
Let me see if I understand.
It worked using a switch or a router?
Job server and mills now are connected through router and this part of the network is ok they mill calibration job but cannot receive from design center.
They tried with a switch but did not work .

P

peterdds

Reaction score
Have you had the same system fully working before reinstall ?
It has been working with the previous owner but he lost the job server and when i bought the equipment he ordered on my behalf new one from henry dceine

P

peterdds

Reaction score
It has been working with the previous owner but he lost the job server and when i bought the equipment he ordered on my behalf new one from henry schein.But i have no idea how to program the router and software so the design center to communicate with job server.

D

dondago

Reaction score
Ok. Xan you tell me how the users of the mill, jobserver and design pc are called?
And does they have a password?

D

dondago

Reaction score
Finally solved it!!!
In jibserver credentials I added 10.11.12.12 E4D User. And that was it

P

peterdds

Reaction score
Finally solved it!!!
In jibserver credentials I added 10.11.12.12 E4D User. And that was it
Congratulations!
Would mind if i ask what software need to be installed on design laptop mine has romexis 5.2.1and plancad 5.9is it necessary to instal job server software as well,and on the jobserver pc is it necessary something else apart from job server software6.1?
Kind Regards

Last edited:
D

dondago

Reaction score
Congratulations!
Would mind if i ask what software need to be installed on design laptop mine has romexis 5.2.1and plancad 5.9is it necessary to instal job server software as well,and on the jobserver pc is it necessary something else apart from job server software6.1?
Kind Regards
Have you followed this instructions?

Attachments

• 10037512.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
P

peterdds

Reaction score
Have you followed this instructions?
Thank you for the instructions.
I just realize that i haven't done proper update on the job server so i will try and share the result.