P&S Remover

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
What brand of plaster and stone remover do you all use? I've used L & R for years but it doesn't seem to be as good as it used to be....looking to switch brands.

X

XxJamesAxX

Reaction score
We've used Schein's brand the last couple of years with good results...

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
The protech anhydrous sodium citrate is a pretty good deal, if you have lots of iron in your water U might want to use distilled water to mix it though. Its probably the safest most stable stone remover that I know of. and since U mix it yourself shipping is kept to min.
Does Not Require an Ultrasonic Machine. Easy to Handle and Store. Very Economical to Use - Low Shipping Cost Packaged as a powder on the bottom of a 4 Liter.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
L & R in a Sympro.... but I'm curious to hear what solutions work. I love new tricks.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Here is a trick, don't let the stuff stick to all your hard work!

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Thanks ya'll, I think I'll try the Protech, I use their tartar and stain remover and it works great. I wish I didn't need P&S remover but sometimes s**t happens and I'd rather soak it off than grind it.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Here is a trick, don't let the stuff stick to all your hard work!

Mine is usually mechanical adhesion interproximal- too small to get into with an instrument. I don't use polymeric coatings, just flowstone to invest.

Top Bottom