bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Beer

Last edited:
doug

doug

Reaction score
I said that in 1973. I have no complaints about the work I do. My life, as far as being able to take care of my family, provide for them and my retirement has been very good. Would I do this again? Probably not. I don't see the need for every person who looks at the work we do be so damn critical of it.

K

Kiper Lee

Reaction score
I don't see the need for every person who looks at the work we do be so damn critical of it.
Of course not, in fact we should be grateful, it introduced us to a brand new world, giving us a specific skill to carry on, and most importantly taught us how to live a better life.
Maybe someone can say you will have great accomplishment if in another area, I believe if you were once able, you are still able now, it's never too late to prove yourself.
Sometimes not you choose your work but your work chooses you, perhaps you regret what you've chosen, perhaps you did not act on your will, but never ever negative the person/thing helped your came this far, so here we are, you are not miserable bc of their/it's help.