Need Scansuite v 1.0.6.7

M

Murat Alp

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I have still problems with my D700 scanner. I have changed computer and added a dedicated usb 2.0 card without any good result.
The best results until now is that the scanner have worked to calibrate with Scansuite 1.0.5.1 but rendering is bad and cannot be used. After some research it may be work with version 1.0.6.7.
I dont have and would be so happy if any of you could send me the file.

M

Murat Alp

Reaction score
Yes.. I think it is 3Shape's dental system 2.8.8.7

/Murat

M

Murat Alp

Reaction score
Great.. We may do some business together. Let me back to you.. or if you want other software from me

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
censoring that you have and distribute cracked software. post again about this and you will be banned.

Hassine

Hassine

Reaction score
i'm using cracked software not distributing

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
is the google drive link you posted from cracked software?

Hassine

Hassine

Reaction score
no, you can download it. it's 3shape scansuite software. it's an oldest version not yet available.

M

Murat Alp

Reaction score
what you have?
Actually I do need help and I can pay for it if you solve it for me. I have a D700 Scanner where I have changed computer. The computer where a Dell and it used a 32 bit windows operating system. Now I need to upgrade to a computer with 64 bit. I have fixed at least four computers and added a dedicated usb 2.0 card. But still does not work. I have tested with almost 8 different Scansuites and only one worked on a laptop with 64 windows 10. But the scans where useless. So I need your help. If you fix that for me I would pay you. Here is my phonenumber +46736942089. My name is Murat. I have Whatsapp.

Top Bottom