Need help find these (air Nozzle & Hose)

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
So in our lab we have benches by Eduarado, they are really nice benches from Italy, but over the years the air nozzle have withered away. Years ago I had ordered two air nozzle with hoses from Dental Arts but they were way too expensive at 425 for two with shipping from Italy. They seem to use the same nozzle found on most of the benches being sold like Vivid Lab Pro, Tecnodent and so on. Here are some pics of the nozzle and hose.

20160125_114016.jpg 20160125_114044_001.jpg

I have searched everywere but just can't seem to find anything, I called stewart at pearson and he emailed vivid but no response back, thought I would turn to you guys for some direction. I don't want to go the easy home depot press nozzle and standard air line method if possible.

Thanks

Sevan

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Does it retract when you pull on it? If not just look at granger and put new fitting on there for next to nothing. The problem is some of the euro nozzles are regulated before the end and do not have power. The us nozzles are regulated to so when you put the two features together it is rather weak.

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
IMG_0911.JPG
Call Erio in California. The nozzle looks the same but maybe a slightly bigger hose.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Does it retract when you pull on it? If not just look at granger and put new fitting on there for next to nothing. The problem is some of the euro nozzles are regulated before the end and do not have power. The us nozzles are regulated to so when you put the two features together it is rather weak.

No it doesn't retract. It has a coiled hose and a holder that is mounted to the bench. like so, this is the one I got from dental arts.
20160419_131019.jpg

We have a regulator inline before the nozzle so we control the psi. This one from dental arts has a lot of pressure it is insane, due to the hose size, it is twice the size of the original ones.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Yeah I would just swap them out for real blow guns and be done with it