Yenadent D15 problem?!

Kratos

Kratos

Reaction score
Hi everyone ..

Yenadent owners, please help!

Recently I have been hearing strange sounds from the spindle, and I feel that there is air leak. Even when I shutdown the mist air (cooling air),when the spindle runs there is leaked air and the compressor is working more heavily now.

I have contacted guys at Yenadent but they are so slow to respond, wanted to check it out with you guys, anyone had such a problem?

Upon examining the air hoses connected to the spindle, the "SEALING" hose is the one responsible for the leak.

I have captured a small video with the Upper cover open, this will make it easier for you to distinguish the sounds.

At 00:25 the strange sound disappears in the video!

Kratos

Kratos

Reaction score
**UPDATE**

Problem solved .. loose pipe connection at the back of the machine (SEALING) pipe.

KTR

KTR

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Have you ever milled a 30 mm puck of zirconia? If so, what burs do you use for Zirconia.

Kratos

Kratos

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Have you ever milled a 30 mm puck of zirconia? If so, what burs do you use for Zirconia.

You're welcome!

Dear .. the maximum puck I milled is 20mm .. I think the maximum puck height for this machine is 25mm ; I read that somewhere before I bought it :D

I own this machine for 3 months .. so I am relatively new.

KTR

KTR

Reaction score
You're welcome!

Dear .. the maximum puck I milled is 20mm .. I think the maximum puck height for this machine is 25mm ; I read that somewhere before I bought it :D

I own this machine for 3 months .. so I am relatively new.

I sent a message to Yena and received the strategies for 30 mm pucks but they said longer burs might be needed. I was hoping you might have experience with the bur lengths. Thanks so much for your post.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
I sent a message to Yena and received the strategies for 30 mm pucks but they said longer burs might be needed. I was hoping you might have experience with the bur lengths. Thanks so much for your post.

I have milled 25mm with longer burs. Never tried 30mm though

AGV

AGV

Reaction score
Anyone is milling metal daily with D15??

Kratos

Kratos

Reaction score
You're welcome dear.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
I am using my custom made D40 for metal milling. My D15 is used only for soft materials milling so I am not much of a help here

dentech

dentech

Reaction score
I am using my custom made D40 for metal milling. My D15 is used only for soft materials milling so I am not much of a help here
Hi Drizzt
do you recommend me to buy yenadent mill?
Thank you