Multi Link HO or MO for abutments?

rlhhds

rlhhds

Reaction score
Looking for a new cement for my screw retained crowns and Multi Link is on my list to consider. What is getting you the best results HO or MO? I am concerned that the HO might affect the shade of my crowns by increasing the value at the gingiva.

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
HO for complete block out. MO will probably affect the value more so because of its translucency.

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
I have never had any issues with this cement. It works great. I sand blast the abutment above the margin unless the abutment comes with the fancy micro etched retentive lines you get on Atlantis abutments.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
This: Multilink Hybrid Abutment Cement HO0

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I used multilink for years but it's so ridiculously over priced I've been using GC-cem and been getting great results for the last year with that stuff and it's reasonably priced through Nowak.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Been using Multi link MO and monobond plus for over 3 years and no debonding since the start of using it. Before i used relyX before and nothing but issue,40% debonding rate.

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
My multi link just says " opaque " not MO or HO. I also use Monobond Plus. No debonding as of yet.

Top Bottom