milling over implants

R

Rugardave

Reaction score
have a case , with 3 strauman impls. Does anyone mill either a Z bridge over the imps. or metal. Crco or semi. It will be screw retained. Thx

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
have a case , with 3 strauman impls. Does anyone mill either a Z bridge over the imps. or metal. Crco or semi. It will be screw retained. Thx
A little more information would help to give you an advice. Do you have a picture of the models?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
From the sounds of it I would say this case already has 3 abutment pre-manufactured and probably screwed in and down on the patient . Original poster is probably looking for someone or some way to manufacture a bridge over these abutments. A photo would surely add Clarity to the scenario.

user name

user name

Reaction score
@Rugardave
I think youre looking for someone to mill a bridge for you? Is that because the abutments arent parallel and you dont have a 5 axis mill?
Did you select the tapered nonengaging abutments for bridge/bar?

R

Rugardave

Reaction score
I'm in the US. I do a lot of ucla's. The Drs. are concerned about cost now. That's why I'm looking into this. 4 unit, screw retained brdg. with 3 access holes.

DESS-USA

DESS-USA

Reaction score
You can also use chrome cobalt abutments that you can cast or all plastic or milled bar. We are seeing people do 3d printed metal bars and then cementing ti bases to them. So many options. Call or email me if I can be of further assistance.